Chapter eleven: Scott's Ending.

You had finally decided to go with Scott. You had texted him that you wanted to go with him, he seemed really excited about it. You parked your car and got out of your car. You took a deep breath, this place was giant! But, you guys probably didn't rent all of it. You walked into the party place and looked around for Scott. You didn't see him anywhere. 'Probably working on getting everything set up.' You thought. You decided to go get a snack from the food table. The cupcakes were so good. They had your favorite flavor. After you had finished a cup of water and a mini cupcake, you saw Scott come into view. It waved at you, you waved back and waited for him to finish walking over. "Sorry it took me so long to get out here. Some other things had to be set up." Scott explained, rubbing his neck. "That's okay. You worked really hard on this." You replied. "Yeah. It was originally supposed to be for you but Fritz invited some of his friends over." Scott said. You nodded, "The more the merrier." You and Scott chatted for a while and eventually he asked, "I know this isn't really 'dancing' music but, wanna dance?" "Of course Scott. It'll be fun either way." You said as you two start to jam out to the music for the rest of the night.