It's Only The Beginning

Something was beeping, it was getting louder and louder, "ugh stop this ringing" I say putting my pillow on top of my head to cancel the noise.
    Only to remember today was your first day back to school. "this is the worst day of my life" punching the alarm clock to make it shut up, I got up and tripped on a pile of clothes i forgot to wash this weekend.
     " Y/N ARE YOU UP" my mom yelled a couple times, i didn't have any energy to respond.
     I threw on some old pajama pants and a biggie smalls t-shirt, it's my favorite rapper and the only shirt i have of him.
     I screamed while my mom busted into my room "Do you think you can knock next time!?" i yelled using all my energy to say that. "you never respon- your wearing that to school.." "mom get out!" I shoved her out of my room and slammed my door, i'm surprised she didn't come in and yell at me.
    I grabbed my backpack, my phone and lastly my keys. I finally got my drivers licenses this summer.
      I walked downstairs not surprised that my mom make my sister Cassie a whole breakfast, me and my sister aren't in good terms right now.
    I grabbed an ego waffle and put it in the toaster it was the longest three in a half minutes of my life, because of. you know. cassie.
    *Pop* it made me jump only because i was half asleep, I grabbed my waffle and hopped in the car.
     "gosh my car is so hot" since i was younger i've been saving up for a Doge Challenger and I'm finally driving it.
    I turned on the heat even know it's summer and then there was banging on my car window.