Never Felt The Same

Rue beat me to the car but she drove us to the apartment that we picked up Fez and ashtray.
  "I think your boyfriends home" Rue said laughing while i kept a straight face.
she grabbed my arm and just walked into the apartment
   "Hey fez!!"
"Rue!"
   "more weed?" she said handing him the money.
"damn. where did you get this money" fez asked
    Rue pointed to me.
"Your home girls rich!?"
i just giggled. i looked over. that's the guy, ashtray. who's that though. there was a girl on his lap and they were laughing.
i whispered and told Rue.
"what your jealous, ooooo" rue said laughing at me
"what no!" was i jealous though. i felt mad just mad.
"what does home girl like ash?" Fez said loud enough for ashtray to hear.
ashtray looked at me and i covered my face. "beers are in the fridge" Fez said still laughing.
i went over to the fridge but the fridge was by ashtray. i grabbed a beer and opened it and chugged it. i sighed. "you need to chill on that" ashtray said with the girl still around him i grabbed another beer.
  "shut up" i bumped into the chick while walking away.
"is that like your side chick, you know what we're over! anyways i only used you for your looks!" the girl said.
  " i don't even like you i used you to make her jealous!" ashtray yelled back

                                       ~•~

I've been drinking non-stop
    "y/n imma tell your mom your staying the night at my place"
i felt like i was gonna pass out till i did.