Nate Jacobs

he started to put his hand way past my thigh.
"nate? get off of me"
he got up to my waist. "see your friend Rue knows something my dad did to this girl. and you know, fez knows. so i'm gonna have to give him a quick warning not to tell anyone" he said while his hands going up to my chest.
    "bruh what are you talking about your scaring me" i said trying to get his hand off of me.
  "like i said we're gonna have to do this the hard way" he took off my shirt and grabbed a gun and started " drawing pictures" on my stomach.
    "your beautiful"
"get that gun away from me" i said yelling all of a sudden the door opened.
     "yo what the fuck man" fez said
"fez your just in time for the show"
     "mans you gonna have to go before ash sees this shit man" fez said
" oh you mean like this" nate grabbed his gun pointed to my head and started making out with the side of my check.
"please stop" i sobbed
    "yo fez where do you want these-" ash dropped everything thing in his hand.
"get off her" ash said
    "what are you gonna do about it" Nate said unbuttoning my bra
"yo man i told you" fez said
"i'm the one with the gun" Nate laughed
ash pulled a pistol out of his pocket and pointed it at Nate. "man this is loaded" ash said.
     Nate got up and left me in tears "shhh your letting our girlfriend cry" Nate said laughing.
   "our?" ash questioned.
Nate laughed
   ash came and hit Nate in the head with his elbow causing him to fall, he grabbed a cup on the coffee table hitting it on Nate's head
"you bitch you don't mess with y/n" ash yelled.
"yo ash calm down" fez said pulling him off and  dragging Nate outside.
    ash was breathing hard and looked pissed.
"yo ash-" fez was cut off by ash running to his room. I was still in tears shaking.
fez put ash's shirt back on me and hugged me "yo man how much have you been smoking man" fez said to get everything off my mind.
     "man i was trynna live life" i replied
"yo imma check on ash you like order food or something" fez got up and walked in to ash's room i was ordering pizza and i heard fez and ash fighting, i hated hearing it so i walked into the room. "um um going to pick up pizza.

"what kind" fez said.

"your not going alone" ash said on top of fez's words.
"well i'm leaving now if you wanna come." i said walking to the car.
ash came in and threw his glock in the back seat.
"you don't need to bring that" i told ash and he ignored me.