Whos At The Door?

Ashtray picked me up and put me in the car, he started my car and drove to his apartment. I fell asleep during that short car ride but once i opened my eyes we were at his apartment, i got out of the car and walked slowly till i got inside.
  "hey ash imma take a bath do you got clothes i could wear"
"yea let me grab em"
i went to the bathroom and started the bath, i felt so tired i could just pass out . i took off my clothes and hopped in the bath.
  * knock *
  "come in"
   ash put the clothes on the toilet and turned around to leave.
"ash"
        "yes" ashtray said turning around
" i love you"
                      "i love you too y/n" he said and closed the door.
i smiled and closed my eyes.

     Apparently i fell asleep and i was in the bath for 2 hours, i felt all the water going away. I opened my eyes and ash was there draining the water, he left and came back with a towel.
   "thank you" i said quietly
"oh good your alive, listen i got some business to do fez is here we finna leave okay" ash said getting me rapped around in the towel.
   "okay be safe"
"your gonna stay here no opening the door no talking to strangers you can get food and stay in my bed mhk" ash said walking away.
    i heard the front door shut and i put on ashtrays clothes, i walked out and went to fez's room and grabbed some weed hoping he won't mind. i went to the living room and rolled the  joint. " life is good" i said out loud

      Hours went by and there was knocking. i'm so high right now i don't know if i should answer or not, but i obviously did. i got up with the joint in my hand and opened the door.
  "Fez- who are you" the guy at the door said with his eyebrows up.
"who are you" i said confused smoking the joint.
    the guy walked in and shut the door.
"what's your name sweetie"
  "oh um y/n"
        "that's a very sweet name" the stranger said pulling me to the couch knowing the house pretty well.
  " aye listen i'm to high for this shit you should probably leave"
" fez and his little brother aren't here right?"
     "man just leave"
the stranger got up and walked around the house "you could of said it the east way now we're gonna do this that hard way" he said walking to me.
   "what are you talking about?"
The stranger sat down a put his hand on my thigh "my names Nate Jacobs"