Should Of Stayed In Bed

Don't you ever get that feeling once you wake up you wished you never woken up, well that's kinda me right now. I don't know why but i have a bad feeling about today the makes me wanna die.
  "good morning" Ash said in his morning voice, wrapping his arms around me.
"morning baby" i kissed him on his forehead since his head was on my chest. I loved mornings when ash woke up like that, that's how you know ashtrays gonna have a good day.
And if Ashtray has a good day, I should too.

  "you okay" ash said looking up at me.
"yup" i said kissing him.
when i got up ash grabbed my leg "don't go, stay for a couple minutes"
"ash imma get something to eat"

A couple minutes went by i was cooking eggs on the stove, when i felt a pair of arms hug my waist i look behind me ash has his head on my shoulder too. I smiled at him and looked back.
"whatcha making" ash said squeezing me.
"what does it look like" i laughed.
"can you make me a plate"
"yea of course"
"thank you" he pecked me on the cheek and went to the couch.

I put the plates on the table "ash i'm done"
Ashtray came running to the kitchen and sat down right away.
as soon he started to take a bite fez came out.
"yo ash we gotta go man"
"right now?" ash put down his fork.
"go where?" i questioned.
"y/n is coming with" ash said standing up grabbing a backpack.
"that means Faye comes too" fez said looking at her. Ash sighed and took my arm and walked to the car.

Faye got in the car and told me a whole story about her dream.
"Faye bro i really don't care" I said not wanting her to repeat her story.
"come on y/n. y/n. your name still feels funny in my mouth" Faye said slowly.
i rolled my eyes.
"we're here" fez said parking the car.
"get out, let's go" ash said grabbing his backpack.

Once we got into the apartment the man made us all line up.
"get undressed" the man said.
ash started to take off his jacket.
"not you punk" the man said.
"come on guys, now! get u dressed!" he said walking around.
"i obviously don't have a strap on me right now" Faye said throwing her hands up.
"shut the fuck up and get undressed" he slammed Faye's head in the wall.
Fez stared getting undressed and I just stood there. The man walked up to me.
"get fucking undressed" he said close to my face.
"back up" ash said.
the man slapped ash in the face. "watch your damn mouth." he went back to me.
"come on pretty girl get undressed." he put his hands on my body.
"okay man that's enough" Fez said only in his boxers.
the man looked at fez and grabbed me and took me to a room.
"hey where the fuck are you taking her" ash said getting off the wall while another man held him to make sure he doesn't leave the room.
the man started patting me down.
"the fuck is this shit" the man said stick his hands down my pants.
"get the fuck off of me!" i screamed.
the man pulled a pistol and a little baggy full of drugs from my pants.
"ahh, so your a naughty girl" he said putting my arms behind my back and taking me back where everyone else was.
right when i walked in ash tried to get out of the mans arms to grab me because he saw the guy holds a gun and a bag of drugs.

"shawty had a bag of drugs with her" the man wiggled the bag in ash's face while ash gave him the death stare.
"and she had a pistol she probably shoves up her pussy!" the man started laughing looking around.
"that's not funny man" fez said looking at him.
the man pointed the pistol to me while i looked down.
"put the gun down" ash said.
"give me what i want first"
"bruh we have it, it's in the bag." fez said
the other guys took the bag and screamed at everyone to put on their clothes.
right when the guy let go of ash ash quickly walked over to me

   Once we all got in the car Fez looked at ash.
"never doing that shit ever again"
"there goes our mortgage payment" ash looked at fez and then looked forward.
Faye was telling me all about her dream again which really pissed me off.
"bruh Faye shut up, Do you not know what just happened in there. You should of seen what they did to me." i said in her face which finally made her shut up. Ash looked at me when i said "you should of seen what they did to me"
ash looked very unpleased.
"yo girls. i'm finna drop you off at home and me and ash gotta go make bank real quick" Fez said turning on the street of the apartment. i shook my head and Faye looked confused.

   It was raining once Fez dropped us off, me and Faye ran inside so we wouldn't get soaked.
"so like, what did he do" Faye said looking at me while she was taking her shoes off.
"you wanna get high?" i asked her
Faye shook her head yes.
"okay i got this" i pulled out 4 little baggys, "and i got some weed" i pulled out a jar.
Faye grabbed to bags and some weed.
"wait y/n, i got the shit for you"
i looked up at her confused.
"here" she handed me a pill bottle.
"you'll live a different life with those" she pointed to it.

  After me and Faye did all I had i was stoned so i swallowed all the pills she gave me.
"aye, you were supposed to save some for me" Faye said smoking the joint.
My eyes were twitching and i also couldn't keep them opened, my legs were shaky but not so shaky.
"dude, ion feel to good" i said laying on the back of the couch and passing out.
"um, okay" Faye took another hit.

    "damn i didn't know we was finna get this much" Fez said walking in with a stack of money in his hand.
ash walked over to me.
"y/n?" he said quietly and looked at Faye.
"what happened" he said.
"um i gave her some good shit and i don't think it was good for her" Faye said slowly.
"what do you mean good shit?" ash questioned her.
"um a couple pills"
Ash looked at the table and then looked at me.
"y/n wake up" he shook me.
"come on y/n! wake up!" he got louder
"dude just slap her" Faye said finishing the joint.
"shut the fuck up!" ash yelled
"y/n please get up!" he yelled again

After a couple minutes fez was over shaking me ash was sitting next to me with tears in his eyes.
"y/n please" ash said quietly with his hands over his face.
"shouldn't you take her to like. a trained doctor" Faye said butting in.
"i don't know how much it would cost" fez said giving up on shaking me.