Chapter 1(Getting adopted)

(Y/N POV)
It was another day at the orphanage people just saying I'm useless and that I'm just a worthless pile of junk but now it's now time again for them to talk down to me again.

Kid-Hey retard it's your turn to sweep the room!

Y/N-But I did it yesterday!

Kid 2-Does it look like we care.

Kid 3-So stop being a whiny 6 year old and-Wait I forgot you are a whiny 6 year old HA!

Y/N-Just leave me alone!

Kid-Not until you sweep up.

Y/N-I said leave me alone!

Just then I saw my color turn a bit red but I just started to calm down and turn back to my normal rainbow color.

Kid 2-Awww did you see that? I think little Y/N here just came out~ HAHA!

Y/N-SHUT UP IM NOT-Breath in breath out I'm not gay!

Kid 3-Ohh that's right your just a little rainbow FREAK! HAHA!

But just then two of the female furs came up and stood up for me Stacy and Lucy.

Stacy

Lucy.

Stacy-HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Lucy-YEAH!

Kid 2-Ugh why do you two always defend this Freak?

Lucy-Because even though he might look a little bit different then the rest of us he has done nothing but be very kind to everyone and help us when we need it.

Stacy-You should all be ashamed!

Kid-tch whatever let's go guys let's not waste our time with this nobody.

They then just walk off and then the only two girls who where ever nice to me came to see if I was ok.

Lucy-Y/N you ok?

Y/N-Y-Yeah thanks Lucy you to Stacy.

Stacy-It's no problem Y/N we just hate to see this type of thing happen to you just because your a bit different from the rest.

Lucy-Yeah plus we like your rainbow color it makes you look cute.

I then just get a bit of a blush on my face from what Lucy just said.

Stacy-Awww you know it's true~

Y/N-Hehe but can I ask you guys something?

Lucy-Yeah you know you can ask us anything.

Y/N-Ok umm do you guys think I'll get adopted?

Stacy-Of course you will who wouldn't want you as there son?

Just then one of the attendants came in and told we could head outside we all go out and I just sit in the sand box.

(10 minutes later)
After a few minutes of playing in the sand box with the girls some woman came out and stood by me and she was kinda tall.

(10 minutes later)After a few minutes of playing in the sand box with the girls some woman came out and stood by me and she was kinda tall

???-Hello there little one.

Y/N-H-Hi ma'am.

???-Whats your name?

Y/N-My name is Y/N.

Jeane-Well that's a nice name for a cute little boy my name is Jeane and I have a question for you.

Y/N-T-Thank Y-You ma'am and what is it?

Jeane-Would you like me to adopt you?

Y/N-W-Wait are you serious is someone pay you to say this?

Jeane-No I really want to adopt you.

Y/N-Y-YES please!

Attendant-Ma'am are you sure you want that one he's a bit of a freak.

Jeane-Excuse you sir but this child is not a freak he looks like a sweet caring child.

Attendant-Fine that's less wait off our shoulders hey bub get your stuff so you can get out of here.

I then run to the room and start to pack up all my things which I don't have many things and I run back to the front but first I say goodbye to Stacy and Lucy.

Y/N-Well I guess this is it guys.

They then look at me a bit tears in there eyes.

Lucy-Were gonna miss you Y/N!

Stacy-Yeah I hope we see each other again.

I just like that I walk to the front to be greeted by Ms.Jeane.

Jeane-Ok are you ready to go sweetie?

Y/N-Yep