Chapter 2(Home)

(Y/N POV)
After Ms.Jeane did a few things upfront we left after I said my final goodbye's to my two friends then we left she unlocked her car and drove off she was smiling the whole way but then she decided to speak.

Jeane-So Y/N would you like to tell me about yourself?

Y/N-I'm not that big about talking about my past sorry.

Jeane-Oh no that's alright maybe just something's like what are you interested in.

Y/N-Well I like to help people, I'm more of a pacifist my favorite animals are bearded dragons and my favorite colors are cyan, blue and orange.

Jeane-Wow have you ever had a pet lizard before?

Y/N-No my parents never let me have a pet.

Jeane-Hmm ok how about why is your hair dyed Rainbow color not that im complaining it does look good on you.

Y/N-Thanks but it's not dyed it's actually natural for me ever sense what my parents did well more specifically what my mom did.

Jeane-Oh you don't have to tell me about it sweetheart.

Y/N-Thanks.

She then gives me a soft smile but then the car stops in front of a nice looking home.

We then get out of the car and I look in aw of the house my parents never had a place like this maybe that's why dad left or maybe something else

I then walk to the back of the trunk to see that Ms.Jeane already has my suitcase.

Y/N-Oh you don't have to Carry it.

Jeane-Oh no it's my pleasure don't worry about it.

Y/N-Weeeellll Ok.

She then closed the trunk and we walk to the hose she then unlocks the door and we head inside and the inside looks just as good as the outside lots of room to move around I guess that is good because she is a tall woman and there are so many different things around but then Ms.Jeane then gently grabbed my hand and walked me down the hall.

Then we stopped at a door then she opens it then I see what I can only describe as my dream room that I never got.