Chapter 32

Before Lian Jue left, he called Shen Tingwei.

Shen Tingwei rarely received a phone call from Lian Jue himself, and most of the time, Lin Chen would pass on Lian Jue's business on his behalf.

"Hello?" Shen Ting was not sure if Lian Jue had something important, "Mr. Lian? What's the matter?"

His slightly raised tone crossed the noisy human voice at the airport and came in against Lian Jue's ear.

For some reason, the words "what's the matter" made Lian Jue very uncomfortable. Maybe it's because it really doesn't matter.

"Something." Lian Jue still said.

Shen Tingwei waited quietly for a while, but did not hear what Lian Jue said.

He felt that Lian Jue was a little inexplicable, so he had to ask again: "What's the matter?"

Lian Jue thought of a reasonable reason: "It's raining recently, try not to go out."

Shen Tingwei was stunned for a while. He didn't expect that he would make a special call to remind him of the weather. He was a little flattered and responded carefully: "...Ah, okay."

"Do you usually cook by yourself?" Lian Jue suddenly asked nonsense.

Shen Ting did not understand why: "Yes."

"You are too thin." Lian Jue said.

Lian Jue's original intention was to make Shen Ting not eat more, but this sentence was too ambiguous, causing the other side to be silent for a moment.

It was not easy for him to find a natural explanation for a while, so he said seriously: "It's not good for the development of the fetus." After that, he blamed indiscriminately, "Did the doctor tell you after the examination last week?"

Shen Tingwei didn't know what to say, and after a while he said, "I will eat more."

Lian Jue was satisfied and said, "Well."

"Tell Lin Chen what you need." Lian Jue said, "He has been free recently."

Shen Tingwei said, "Okay."

Another brief moment of silence.

Shen Tingwei just wanted to ask Lian Jue if there was anything else, and hung up on the other side.

It really rained for the next few days.

Trapped at home by the rain with nowhere to go, Shen Ting sat in a daze in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with a blanket on before he had nothing to do.

The flower branches that had just been planted in the garden were dangled by the rain, and the petals fell to the ground. Shen Tingwei felt distressed, and as if to find something to do for himself, he contacted Lin Chen. , told him that next time you come over, you can bring some rain cloths if it is convenient.

After Lin Chen received the information, he arrived within two hours, and brought a few workers to build the flowerbed in the yard.

Shen Ting didn't want to step forward to help, but was asked to stay in a sheltered place. He felt bad about it. Seeing that it was close to lunch, he wanted to keep them at home for dinner, but Lin Chen politely refused.

"Mr. Lian explained that I would take good care of you before I left. I have received my salary, so of course I have to do my job well."

Only then did Shen Tingwei know that Lian Jue was not in the country recently.

He looked at the back of the group of people leaving and the door that was gradually closing outside the rain curtain, and it was inevitable that he felt a little lonely in his heart.