Chapter 77 [Edited]

Before meeting Shen Tingwei, only the adopted son after the adoption agreement was implemented in Lian Jue's stable relationship.

He once didn't know how to get along with Kang Tong and now he also doesn't know how to get along with Shen Tingwei.

In his cognition, the way he treats his family is relatively practical, so he also earnestly follows his cognition and provides Shen Tingwei and Kang Tong with a stable and prosperous life to the greatest extent within his ability and condition.

Other than that, he has no clue about maintaining intimacy.

Although he and Shen Tingwei both tacitly kept silent about the verbal contract during this period, Lian Jue still spent a lot of spare time thinking about how to make the contractual relationship between the two of them more clear. In the end, he decided to use the simplest and most uninspired way to find a suitable opportunity to give him a new and suitable wedding ring.

But obviously, this most suitable opportunity has been missed.

The right time for him to be considered was Shen Tingwei's due date in less than two and a half months. He inquired about many famous jewelry customization brands all over the country and even abroad. He had a preliminary choice in his mind and a diamond ring design. A concept that is yet to be implemented.

Undetected self-blame and guilt drove Lian Jue to break all plans and assumptions.

Maybe he should look through the calendar to find a more serious and important holiday or anniversary. He should pay more attention to this long-planned ring but he is impatient to wait any longer.

Shen Tingwei's understatement of 'It won't happen in the future,' made him feel like there was something stuck in his throat, so after determining the road conditions from the city to the airport, Lian Jue spared half an hour for himself and let the driver drive to a nearby luxury jewelry brand shop.

In just half an hour, Lian Jue struggled to choose a style that Shen Tingwei might like.

It's not that Lian Jue didn't think about sending the photos directly to Shen Tingwei to choose by himself but Lin Chen seemed to be very helpless at his idea and in a tone that was almost impossible to use at ordinary times, he said firmly: "You, yourself just pick, Mr. Shen will definitely like it."

Lian Jue even wanted to buy several rings that he was hesitant to buy at the same time but Lin Chen held it down and explained, "Mr. Lian, I mean, just choose one, after all, the wedding ring...this kind of thing... is too much inappropriate when you pick a lot of them."

In the end, he followed Lin Chen's suggestion and chose the most expensive diamond ring to buy but was stunned when asked about the size.

Due to the temporary planning, Lian Jue hadn't had time to measure Shen Tingwei's finger circumference. He was worried that he had made a mistake in his estimation and would cause an embarrassing situation like the first wedding ring. After thinking for a moment, Lian Jue asked Lin Chen to go to a nearby pharmacy for him. Buy a pack of waterproof band-aids for children.

Lin Chen thought he heard it wrong and asked dumbly, "Huh?"

Lian Jue didn't have the mood or energy to explain to him, so he told him to hurry up and not delay the flight.

Lin Chen hurried to find the band-aid he wanted.

On the Qixi Festival, Shen Tingwei silently picked up the bunch of roses that he had thrown away and when he was arranging the flowers his hand was cut by a thorn. Lian Jue only noticed it when he hugged Shen Tingwei for a bath at night, so he replaced it for him.