Chapter 2

"

"...Jiro..." I watched my little brother hold some else's hand not paying attention who it was, the lady just continued to walked while I watched from behind "Nee-cha-" He froze when he finally turned his head to the woman "...nee-nee-chan..." He trembled as he slowly looked around him, He quickly walked towards me when he saw me waving at him and hugged my leg "N-nee-chan... A old lady is trying to take me from you..." He said it out loud, loud enough to make the woman hear it "Jiro, that was your fault and not the woman's." I crouched down and hugged him to keep him calm "You were paying way to much attention to the toys and didn't realize that you were holding some else's hand... now say sorry to the pretty woman." I said to him and faced his whole body to the woman.

"It's okay young chil-""I-I'm sorry miss..." Jiro cuts her off which made the woman in surprise, I also apologize to her and next happened is that she gave us money "Heh?? But miss-" "Kids these days aren't kind as you are young child. Do continue to be like this for the rest of your life." She said and left. "Nee-chan I want cake fish...." Jiro said as he pointed out the Taiyaki stand, I smiled at the woman who already left "Okay come on." I waited for him to hold my hand and together we went to buy 5 Taiyaki, 2 for Jiro, 1 for me, 1 for Shini and 1 for Grandpa.

"Hm... I think I'll be baking cake for your 3rd birthday... since it's already near." I said while counting my money "Oh! I want chocolate Nee-chan!" He suggested and I smiled at him "You sure do love sweets huh?" I ruffled his hair "I only like sweets not love them." He said and I raised a brow "How's that?" I asked as we went in the grocery store "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU NEE-CHAN!" He yelled, lots of people stared at us "Wahhhh so cuteeee~" I picked him up and hugged him tightly.

We pick up everything I needed for the cake and bought some things for the house, we finally arrived home and Grandpa told me to teach the other kids while he is gone "Oh? Jiro is going to have a new friend~" I said to him while I changed to my uniform and Jiro is waiting outside "Do I need to? They are too we-" I opened my door and hit his back head "Do not look down on others." I said and he pouted "Your sister is right Manjiro, you shouldn't look down on others, you must protect them." Shini said while I gently rub the part of his head where I hit him because I hit him hard.

"...a girl?" Murmurs everywhere when I walked in "Yo! Nice to meet everyone here! My name is Sano Y/N I'll be the one teaching you today since our Sensei is out of town!" I held my head high showing no nervousness nor fear "But miss... Your a girl...?" A kid same age as me asked "Then please come at me. If you want to know the reason." I said and not long after 3 students came, they were the same age as I am "Hey! 3 vs 1? That is n-" "Shini, it's what they want." I cut him off and ordered all the other students to step backwards.

They began to surround me, one then went for a kick but I easily dodge it "NEE-CHAN!" My eyes widened when I heard Jiro's scream, I looked behind me and there was Jiro holding into the other one's leg and was about to get hit "JIRO!" I yelled his name and quickly kicked the the kid on his nape making him unconscious and ran towards Jiro "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THIS ISN'T YOUR FIGHT YOU SHOULDN'T BUTT IN!" I yelled at him and Shini quickly took Jiro away from me.

"Y/N that's enough, the kid had a stick on his hand and was about to hit you in the head and Manjiro just saved you." Shini said and Jiro was holding back his tears again, I calmed myself down and glared at the three "Three of you. You are banned from coming here for unfair match and TRYING TO HIT MY BROTHER." I said before going to Jiro and started apologizing "Since this incident happened, the training won't be continued and I hope you accept me as your teacher for a few days."

Everyone understands the situation and left except for this one kid "Sorry kid, our training for today is-" "M-MY NAME IS BAJI KAISUKE! YOU WERE SO AWESOME BACK THERE!" He cuts me off and I smiled "Thanks for the compliment Kei, perhaps you are one of the new ones?" I asked him while Jiro and Shini was behind me watching him, Kei nodded in excitement.

"Bye bye Y/N-san!" Kei waves goodbye when we all talked for a while "Oh- seems like someone has a fan." Shini chuckled "It's not bad that I had a fan unlike yours Shini. A bunch of delinquents." I said and looked at him, he smiled while Jiro was watching Kei leave "Do you like him?" I asked Jiro as I hugged him from behind "Baji... Can he come to my birthday?" I blinked twice "I mean if you want too." I smiled at him and he also smiled.

Later that night

" Stupid. Weak. Brother." I gently placed bandages all over his face when he came home with bruises all over his body "Hey stop that!" He whispered-yell "Stop what Shini?? You fricking came home with bruises! You know nothing about fighting and here you are!" I pinched his ear "Ow ow ow!" He gently slapped hand "Don't worry Y/N, I'll just be the top gang and I'll stop." He said and I threw a pillow at him "You'll be sleeping here tonight." I glared at him and went to bed. "I'm the one in bruises in here!"

Cake fish.