Chapter 8

"Nee-chan

"Nee-chan..." I heard Emma call me so I quickly wiped my tears out of my face and smiled at her "Sorry you witnessed your dramatic sister awhile ago." I went to her and tried my best to keep my emotions "Stop that Nee-chan..." She narrowed her brows as she looked down at the ground below her "Stop wha-" "STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE OKAY!" She yelled which made me stare at her smiling "So... You can see it right through me." Tears falling down again as I hugged her tight and she also started crying.

When Emma was done crying and fell asleep on my lap "Are you done listening Jiro? You know that I can sense you there." I stared at the door and not long after he walked towards me, he was really quiet "Come here you need to rest." I tapped beside and he slowly wwnt beside me and leaned his head on my shoulder "I see that you are also good at keeping your emotions." I looked at him and he just fell asleep.

"Kids." I chuckled at both of my siblings "I wonder where you are right now... Iza." I smiled at the ceiling letting myself calm with the warmth of my siblings.

Days Later

"I'm really sorry..." I held unto Jiro's shoulder and he just looked away, Emma and Grandpa was watching us "...do you really need to leave? Can't you just work here?" Jiro finally looked at me, I sighed "...I can't Jiro." I smiled at him and patted his head "I promise that I will be right back when I get high payed job. Okay?" He just stared at me. We both stared for a while until I got a phone call and Jiro just left, I sighed "Take care of Grandpa kids!" I waved goodbye then left.
.
.
.
.
.
2 Years Later

Author POV

"He's my enemy... I'm going to kill him tomorrow. TELL-" "DO YOU THINK Y/N-SAN WILL LIKE THIS?!" Takemichi cuts of Baji which made him flinch "...so Mikey told you about her..." Baji glared at Takemichi "Y/N-SAN MAY HATE ME BUT I AM STILL GOING TO KILL MIKEY!" Baji yelled at him.

Bloody Halloween

Shouting, grunting and screaming in pain. Everyone was fighting for victory until one decided to kill himself to save a friend, saying that it's not his friend's fault but his own... Eventually he died in that field, Mikey almost lost his control but thankfully Takemichi was there with the charm "Baji... has this...the whole time?" Mikey's eyes were wide open when he saw the charm, there wasn't only one picture inside but two... The image of Y/N smilling at the camera with Baji staring at Y/N while Mikey was about to kick him in the head at the background and the Toman's Birth.

Everyone ran away as the police sirens were heard while Kaztura gave in for Baji's death and Mikey forgave him. (I kept the plot short as possible.)
.
.
.
.
.
Takemichi POV

I am inside Draken-kun's room and stares at the pics "AH! SO THIS IS Y/N-SAN?!" I pointed at a woman with H/L H/C and pitch black eyes... Same as Mikey-kun's, with a Dojo uniform and holding Mikey-kun upside down by his foot "Mikey-kun is just like her
..." I continue to look at the other photos "...wait... Did Y/N-san beat down Mikey-kun before?" I asked Draken-kun "All I know that Y/N-san would always slam Mikey in the floor if he attack without asking her permission." I blinked twice "...Why does it like the name Y/N is familiar..." I narrowed my brows and think.

"Sano Y/N, the girl martial arts student who went to tournaments at a very young age but lost at the tournament of Tokyo." Draken-kun explained "OH! THAT'S IT! THE INVINCIBLE Y/N!" I screamed and froze when I realized something "...heh? Invincible? Wait... Mikey-kun got the nickname The Invincible Mikey from his sister???"  I looked at Draken and he nodded "Well, Y/N-san's nickname was removed when she lost." Draken said. I understand it all but somethings bothering me "...where was Y/N-san in the future..?"
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N POV

I sighed in frustration "Kei... You brat..." I can't stand anyone else dying, Ken told me that Jiro almost killed Kazu "...his dark impulse are starting to take over him." I mumbled to myself "Y/N-SAMA! YOU GOT A CLIENT!" My subordinate yelled on my door "Just for a year now..." I stood up from my chair and left my office. "... finally someone can replace my place" I narrowed my brows at my boss "Don't look at me like that Y/N, you can leave whenever you want. Just choose the right subordinates."

"So... If I take your place, it's like I can do everything I want?" I asked him and he shrugged "Well you can but you need to lead this team." He huffed on his cigarette "Is the team mine or.." I am making sure if this team is mine and not just a prank. "The team is all yours Y/N. I have someone to take care of... Please." My eyes widened at him "... don't tell me you had a child this whole time?" I asked him and he nodded "I only made this team for his safety but I think money almost filled my mind so  I decided to give to you." He said "Fine."

Few Days Later

"FROM NOW ONWARDS! SANO Y/N WILL BE THE ONE TAKING MY PLACE AS YOUR LEADER! LIKE IT NOT!" My 'boss' yelled at our thousands subordinates, I thought that they'll hate me for leading the team but surprisingly they cheered "Y/N-SAMA DESERVED THE PLACE!" They were supportive and I smiled at them.

1 Year Later 2007

"Settle this things up." I said to my subordinates as I left the building then went home "I fulfilled my promise Jiro." I smiled at the moving train.

"...what?"

4 followers to go! Until we reach 💯 followers on wattpad! Thank you so much for reading and voting on my novels! If I hit 100 followers I PROMISE I WILL DYE MY HAIR RED(The half dye one, the one underneath!) I will also show it on the following chapters the result of my hair!