Chapter 6

The Day Y/N Met Izana

"So... Where are we going?" I asked Shini, a while ago he suddenly barged into my room and told me to change "I noticed that you liked silver or white colours, why don't we level up that real quick?" Shini answered and I raised a brow "What are you keeping from the family Shini?" I asked him as I looked at his face while walking "Hm? Nothing. Just follow me and you'll see." He walked past me and I just followed him.

"SHIN-" My eyes widened at the child with silver hair and purple eyes "Shinichiro... Who is she?" The boy asked "Izana meet your older sister Y/N, Y/N meet your other younger brother Izana." We both stared at eachother and without hesitation, I picked him up and started hugging him "WAAAHHHH SO PRETTY!!" I yelled, I definitely fell in love.

"Y/N does every kid you see is cute?" Shini asked as I glare at him "Kids are cute Shini. And look at him! So handsome more than you!" I smiled at Iza and he was little bit shock "Oh my- I think he doesn't like being complimented." I gently placed him down and he stared at me "... Shinichiro, you never told me we had another pretty sister!" He lit up with joy and smiled at me "Well... Yes..." Shini scratched his back head. Days passed and Izana became close to me, it was also starting to snow so I went to the orphanage to bring Iza a gift.

"Hm? Iza! It's too cold for you to play outside!" I scolded him when I saw him playing with another kid "Nee-chan!" He yelled, he went First inside the orphanage leaving the kid with a scar on his face with me "Does hurt little one?" I asked him when he just standing beside me waiting for Iza "N-No..." He answered and I crouched down to look at his face "What a cute kid~" I smiled at him and caressed his cheeks.

"NEE-CHAN! I GOT YOU THESE!!" Iza came running out of the orphanage with a white coat (Similar with Kantou Manji Gang uniform) on his hands "Aw~ you also got a gift for me?" I faced him and he was smiling widely "Yep! Shinichiro and I found it at a small shop and I told him to buy it for me so I could give to you!" He said and I smiled at him as I took out a small box "Guess I'm not the only one receiving a gift." I showed him small box and he lit up again.

"Let's go somewhere else before opening it Iza, come with us umm...?" I held unto Iza's small hand and looked at the kid "Kakucho!" Iza answered me "Come on Kaku! I can't let Iza all alone!" I offered my other hand and he hesitantly held on "LET'S GO!"

Three of us was having alot of fun and decided to eat at WcMickeys "So whatcha both want?" I asked them and they both pointed at the spaghetti with spicy a spicy chicken "...you both like spicy?" I sweat dropped and they nodded "All right then." I told them ro pick a seat anywhere they wanted while I'll get our food, finally our order arrived and I went to the table they picked.

"You can open it now." I smiled at Iza who nodded in excitement while Kaku was watching "WOAH! IS THIS REALLY MINE?!" Iza took out a silver pendant with the design of Ying Yang "IT'S THE YING YANG! THANK YOU NEE-CHAN!" His smile was so cute I would chomp on his cheeks "And Kaku, I also got you this a while ago." I took out a red jacket "Do you both like your gifts?" I asked them and they nodded. After that I dropped them off the orphanage and waited for them to get in the orphanage before leaving. And never heard news about them. Ever since that day.

The Day of Mikey's Impulse

I just finished training and went to the living room where I heard Jiro playing with the others, I smiled when they were having fun until I heard Takeomi blaming Haru for Senju's mistakes again. I approached Takeomi from behind, I can't stand him blaming Haru "STOP BLAMING HARU FOR SENJU'S MISTAKES TAKEOMI!" I hit his back head with my slipper.

He quickly turned his head at me and stared at my chest "...damn." An irk popped up on my face "PERVERT!" I hit him again, I sighed and glared at Shinichiro "...girl-crazy bastards." I said to their faces and walked out the room and went out for a walk. "I'm getting worried..." I said to myself while watching the sea "What would happen to Haru if Takeomi keeps blaming him... He's just a child... And Senju is the only a young girl who plays around with boys." I sighed.

"Worried too much?" I narrowed my brows when I heard Takeomi's voice beside me "Bitch, can't you just watch your words and actions towards Haru?" I glared at him "Oh come on, Emma is girly even though she has two older brothers." Takeomi said and I pulled his ear "Because I am the one who teached her Takeomi. You should be the one to set a good example not Haru." I let go of his ear and he just stared at the sea "He is still a child and you are a father figure for them." I looked at him.

"Am I handsome for you to st-" "LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING TAKEOMI!" I glared at him and he quickly shut his mouth, I sighed "If I saw Haru has a horrible future. I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU." I said in a deep tone before leaving him behind.

Sheesh.