Chapter 3

"Playing with the cat hm?" I crouched down beside Kei who jumped making the kitten run away "Oh my

"Playing with the cat hm?" I crouched down beside Kei who jumped making the kitten run away "Oh my... Sorry Kei didn't mean to scare the kitten..." I sweat dropped "I-It's okay Y/N-san..." He was stuttering alot lately when I talk to him "Is there something bothering you Kei? You've became more distant away from me." I looked at him and he looked away "Hm~ I know that look, so who's this girl?" I teased him that made him cover up his face with his shirt "N-No one..." He answered.

"HE LIKES YOU!" I heard Jiro from behind and I blinked twice "MANJIRO!!" Kei's face became red and I find this situation cute "Hm~ You know Kei that I am 8 years older than you right?" I asked him and he slowly uncover his face and looked at me "I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME! I STILL LIKE YOU!" He screamed while I chuckled "How cute of you~" I stood up and ruffled his hair.

"Come on Jiro's birthday is starting..." I offered him a hand and he hesitantly held unto it, we both walked in the house and I noticed that Jiro was staring at us, he got down from his seat, went to my other side and held unto my hand "Is Manjiro getting jealous?" Shini teased Jiro "Shut up you just can't hold Nee-chan's hand!" Jiro yelled at him which made Shini slightly irritated "Hah?? Watch me shorty." Shini stood up from his seat, walked towards me and carried me in a bridal style. "HEY! NO FAIR!" Both of them yelled in sync while Shini was laughing proudly.

"Okay okay... Put me down now, I need to bring out the cake." I said, Shini placed me down gently and the two kids went to their seats "Need a help?" Shini asked "No thanks, I'll handle it." I said to him and he shrugs before going to his seat. I went to the fridge and took out the chocolate cake and gently placed it on the table "WOAAHHH!!" The two kids was amazed at the cake while Shini ruffled my hair "Good job Y/N!" He said and I smiled at him.

"NEE-CHAN! CAN YOU BE THE ONE MAKING CAKE ON MY BIRTHDAYS!" Jiro yelled while munching on his cake and Kei nodded "If you eat my cake on your birthdays you won't love it in your next birthdays so I'll just make one if I want to." I said to him which made him pout and just ate in a comfortable silence.

Days Later

3 years old Senju
4 years old Mikey
4 years old Haruchiyo
11 years old Y/N
13 years old Shinichiro
13 years old Takeomi

"KYAAA!! HARU!!" I hugged him tight when he came in the house while Senju is on Takeomi's arms "Go at the garden, Jiro's there with a friend." I patted his head and smiled, he nodded and left while I went to Senju "Senju~" Takeomi placed her down and she came running towards me "Y/N-nee-chan!" She smiled as I carried her in my arms "Wahhhhh so cute~" I gently chomp on her cheeks and placed her down "Go on! Follow your big brother Haru, I'll just be here ok?" I smiled at her "Okay!" She said as she went running down the hallways.

"Aw~ no hugs for me Y/N?" Takeomi said and I stared at him "You are not worthy to be hugged by me Takeomi." I said as I sat down at Shini's couch and watch tv "I'm hurt Y/N~" He then came beside me and about to hug me "SHINI!!!" I screamed my brother's name and Takeomi quickly went further away from me "Yo! What's up with the screaming?" Shini came back with hot tea and placed them on the table "Your friend here is hugging me without your permission." I said it bluntly at the tv and Takeomi just sat there silently.

"Bro code you shit!" I heard a smack beside so I looked at both of them Takeomi holding back head while Shini dramatically in pain on his hand "You know that my head is hard right?" Takeomi looked at Shini in the floor "That's what you get for not attending Dojo Shini." I said and went for a ship on my tea, for a second before I sip on it, I let out the tip of my tongue out. "Why is your tongue out? Does is taste bad?" Shini asked as he jumped beside me, shooing Takeomi "No it's not the taste..." I said as my eyes began to tear up "H-HEY! WHY ARE YOU CRYING THE??" Shini panicked.

"I burnt my tongue..." I said to him as tears began falling "E-eh?? Is it that hot??" Shini asked as he grabbed his tea and drank it all "HEY!" I screamed and he let's go of his cup and dropped it on the floor "Ah... That's pretty hot..." He sounds like he was dying, I quickly ran to the kitchen and grab a cup of water then went back to his room "Here!" I gave him the cup of water and he began gulping it in a sec "She just told you that the tea is hot and you drank yours in one go? Sheesh your crazy." Takeomi said while I was worried sick at Shini.

"Nee-chan! Look!" Jiro came in with a slug on his hand "KYYYYAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed when he slipped through the door and the slug landed on my leg, I was wearing shorts... "JIRO TAKE THIS SLIMEY THING OFF ME!!" I didn't realize that I was gripping into Shini's hair "OW OW OW OW Y/N MY HAIR! HAIR!! HAAAIII-" "JUST GET THIS THING AWAY FROM MEEE!!!"

Y/N is afraid of slugs? Are you?