gilda assigments

In brief room with five police officers, two new republic, and six elite commando saints just talking each other for while. Then suddenly Gilda enter the brief room with a file in her hands enter the podium as jade brushed said to everyone, "attention! General Gilda." They all rise as general arrived and Gilda said to them, "thank you everyone." They went back to sit down to get ready for assignment.

Gilda: "alright everyone listen up. Here's the assignment for today."

She open up the file to see list of assignments on the paper and begin reading it, "at hayseed turnip deli market in far from the the city there someone just broke in inside the market steal 20 dollars since last Friday. He need two people watch his store tonight for a stackout. Here's two people for tonight, cora veralux and strawberry glitter. You two heading over there right now.

Cora and strawberry get up from their seats begin walk out from the brief room to their assignment and Gilda continue reading the list, " allashane, Devon stone, and fox. You three go to the museum for doing night shift."

trio: "yes general."

Gilda: "next weekend at canterlot city having 22nd annual festival they need more security since last time. Again people. Check the battery inside the taser before tase on rowdy drunk person at the festival. Need to change it sometime."

Night ring: "that's was little bit of horrible. I was at hospital for 3 days getting beating by angry drunk person. Aaron."

Aaron steel: "hehe my bad."

Gilda: "one more, we're having mayor assistant coming here to check to command center. Dismiss."

Everyone exit the brief room back to their work, new republic crewman enter the brief room with them.

New republic crewman: "general Gilda, i got a message from dodonna. He said your having 13 new republic cadets coming here on Friday."

Gilda: "excellent. I will train them like dogs to become strong soldiers."

New republic crewman: "and the mayor want to talk with you on the phone at your office, ma'am."

Gilda: "okay."

She look at jade brushed and said, "bring me some coffee with little bit of cream." She replied back to her of polite, "yes general."

[New chapter is out for tonight]