sunset shimmer meet slick

They arrive at music room to see sunset shimmer and her friends with blaze, principal celestia, vice principal luna, trixie, and soarin skies

Gilda: "yo shimmer. Slick and his crew want to meet you."

Sunset shimmer turn at slick Morty Smith and his crew with warm smile on her face,"you must be slick."

Slick: "that's right ms. Shimmer and here to help you to protect the kid from the empire."

Applejack: "that's awesome."

Sunset: "we got a prisoner for you because they invade inside the school to find blaze and I already take them out."

Wade: "really."

Sunset: "that's right."

Slick got small smile on his face and says, "wow, you become one woman army."

Sunset: "thanks."

Wade look at two sisters and says, "we need set up a base somewhere in the city."

Vice principal luna: "there's large empty lot far next to abandoned warehouse that you can use."

Wade: "perfect place for the base."

Tricia: "it will take 4 months to built that."

Gilda got idea inside of her head and said, "I got a idea for set up a small command center at."

Slick look at Gilda with confused look on his face, "where at exactly."

Gilda: "police station but I asked police chief to let you use command center at empty room."

Heath: "good idea Gilda."

Rainbow: "you're awesome g."

Then suddenly diamond tiara and sliver spoon enter the room to see sunset shimmer.

Diamond tiara: "hey sunset, I have a interview with you for the school paper tomorrow. Please."

Sunset got warm smile on her face and getting interview by school paper editor for a first time and said, "sure."

Diamond tiara: "yay but One condition you let me keep blaze for a sleepover at my house for one night."

Sunset: "of course."

Diamond tiara: "thank you."

Slick: "I send 3 rebel troops and ig-11 at your place to protect the kid tonight."

Diamond tiara: "thank you mr. Smith."

Slick: "no problem kid."

Soarin: "way to go sunset to getting interview for a first time."

Sunset with blushed on both cheeks: "thanks soar."

[New chapter is out for this story]