going to diamond tiara mansion

After school with everyone exit the building towards home or going to work. Diamond tiara exit the school with blaze towards the limo who parked at school driveway and see limo driver show up to open the back door for her.

Limo driver: "greetings ms. Tiara. How was school today."

Diamond tiara: "good."

Limo driver: "splendid."

He closed the door to turn around to see 4 rebel troops and ig-11 just standing there this whole time.

Limo driver: "sorry gents, you not allowed to get inside the limo for a ride."

Rebel troop #1: "but we--."

He got interrupted by the limo driver with stern look on his face, "it's mean no."

Rebel troop #1 with sad look on his face and says, "bummer."

The window comes down to reveal diamond tiara with angry look on her face, "let them in Alfred because they're with me to protect blaze from the bounty hunters and stormtroopers for one night."

Alfred: "of course madam."

He open the door for them to get inside the limo and sit down at the seats in the right side of the limo with Alfred closed the door towards the driver side.

Rebel troop #1: "wow, nice vehicle you got there. Diamond."

Rebel troop #2: "yeah."

Ig-11: "indeed."

Diamond tiara: "wait to see my mansion when we arrive over there."

Rebel troop #1: "awesome."

The limo drive away from chs to the road towards diamond tiara mansion. Back with sunset shimmer and her friends at chs courtyard at front of the statue while Gilda, heath burns, and trixie put the wooden stakes up at front yard with stormtroopers helmets on top to Amaze the girls.

Rainbow: "stormtroopers will react to see helmets from their falling comrades when they arrive. To make them scared and running away."

Applejack: "you said rainbow."

[New chapter is out for this story today]