𝐎𝐍𝐄.

⌗'🥡 ٫ 㒲 ◟𓏲

third person pov:nsfw warning

third person pov:
nsfw warning.

y/n ran her fingers down her body, her baby pink nails seductively caressed her boobs. her matching pink lingerie made her chat go crazy. y/n loved looking her best, appearance was one of the main things she prided herself on, and the never ending compliments about her looks made her ego skyrocket.

she played with her nipples through the lace of her bra, mewling at the feeling. she glanced over at the chat and read the lewd comments spurring in by the minute. she smirked, grabbing bra straps and pulling them down.

her boobs on display, and her slick pouring through her panties, she grabbed her vibrating dildo from off of her pc table and turned it on. she traced the silicone toy over her pert nipples and moaned.

she looked into the web camera with doe eyes, trying to maintain innocence whilst doing such a inappropriate action. she took the dildo and moved it to her lips, rubbing the tip along her bottom one before kitten licking the tip.

she pushed the toy past her lips, hollowing out her cheeks while pushing it deeper into her mouth. she pulled it out with a string of saliva, she sat up and moved the web cam downwards, so all the viewers could see was everything passed her collar bones.

y/n sat up a bit so she could place the toy onto her seat, slowly peeled off her underwear and lowered herself onto the vibrating silicone. a long moaned came out of her mouth, followed by a gasp.

the sound of donations in her stream was ringing on a loop while y/n started riding the toy at a desperate pace, rubbing her clit to hasten her climax. moans and gasps poured out of her mouth like a waterfall, and her viewers were drinking it right up.

y/n was usually a quiet streamer, she didn't talk dirty to her viewers because the instant regret after made her embarrassed. but she did always put on a show, regardless of speaking.

and eren was obsessed with her, he was in his bed, shirt held by his teeth as he stroked himself to the rhythm of her hips. he imagined that it was his cock she was riding, his fingers playing with her clit, his hands roaming her body.

he groaned at the thought, trying to keep his eyes open so he didn't miss any of her movements. the wet noises from y/n pussy played loudly into eren's airpods, almost cumming from her moans.

y/n was almost at her limit aswell, her moans getting needier whilst her hips were bucking wildly in her seat. with one last flick of her clit, the girl let out a wanton moan followed by cum dripping onto her chair.

eren sat in his bed in awe, letting out a moan himself before releasing his orgasm. y/n was panting but tilted the camera back up to her face. her face was flushed and her eyes were tired from her climax. she swiftly switched off the toy but kept it inside her.

she checked her chat, smiling at the compliments about her face and masking her cringe at the cheesy pick up lines. eren grabbed a tissue and wiped his hands clean, grabbing his phone and donating his usual $500 to ivy.

when y/n saw his username pop up she smiled a little too hard, "thank you so much for the donations guys! special thank you to e for his kind donation, it means a lot. i'll see you guys next week, bye!" y/n blew a kiss into the webcam before ending the stream.

eren smirked, he felt appreciated whenever you shouted him out. he always noticed the way you would smile at his donations, he never failed to verge biggest tipper. but he had other things to do so he tucked himself back into his work slacks and redid the buttons on his shirt.

y/n pulled the slick covered toy out of her cunt with a sigh, tossing it into her shoebox full of toys. she picked up her discarded lingerie and walked over to her closet, throwing them into the hamper and walked back to her set up.

she grabbed her phone from the desk and immediately opened up her bank account,her balance read '$72,053.21' causing a prideful smile to grace her face. she put her phone back down and walked out of her room to her bathroom, smile never leaving her face from how well tonight's stream went.

⌗ ꐑꐑ ( 💮 ) 。 。 !
a/n !
i'm so excited for this book omf also idk how much pornstars make but y/n gonna be rich okay?