𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

⌗'🥡 ٫  㒲 ◟𓏲

third person pov:nsfw warning

third person pov:
nsfw warning.

e.renyeager
i get a gift, baby?

theyluvivyy
mhm, it's a suprise

e.renyeager
surprise?
when do i get it?

theyluvivyy
tomorrow, text me when you get
out of work <3

e.renyeager
okay pretty girl
theyluvivyy hearted a message.

-

y/n bit her lip in excitement at his message. then the situation finally dawned upon her, and the butterflies in her stomach were starting to make her feel sick.

y/n planned on giving eren a private show, sending him the link after work. but her anxiety was eating her up, it was different performing for 100k strangers who y/n will most likely never see irl. but eren? he was more than a stranger now. he was also very attractive, making it harder for y/n to focus if eren was the only one watching her.

she didn't even have a plan on what she was going to do for him, she let out a groan and tossed her phone to the other side of her bed. staring at the ceiling, y/n needed to go shopping tomorrow anyways so she could probably pick something up to wear for eren.

eren just stared at the dm between him and ivy with a small blush on his face. he didn't know what it was about her that made him feel addicted to talking to her, maybe he truly enjoyed her attention. and tomorrow he was going to show her how much her attention meant to him.

-

eren drove back to his penthouse, giving his keys to valet before getting on the elevator to his apartment. eren lived on the top floor so he had a long way to go before he was home.

coming home was something eren dreaded, he'd rather stay at work than come home to nothing but silence. sometimes he wished he could come home to his family, his kids running to the door to greet him or a wife who welcomed him with a smile.

the elevator stopped on his floor and he swiped his key card, opening the elevator door into his house. he flicked on the lights and placed his work suitcase in the cubby by the door, along with his shoes. he loosened his tie and walked across his living room to reach his room.

eren plopped into his desk and pulled out his phone. he ignored the text from his friends, not feeling in the mood to talk, until he remembered you said you had a surprise for him yesterday.