𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

⌗'🥡 ٫  㒲 ◟𓏲

third person pov:

third person pov:

y/n woke up from the sunlight beaming through her window, she forgot to close close her blinds last night so the harsh lighting pointing at her eyes didn't do anything but make her wake up.

she let out a soft sigh, trudging her way to the window and closing the blinds leaving the room in complete darkness besides her tv. she rubbed her eyes and made her way back into bed, grabbing her phone from the charger and checking the time.

9:56 am.

she unlocked her phone and was met with multiple notifications, to which she ignored and checked her schedule for the day. usually on sundays y/n would plan out her week for herself for two reasons.

one, so she wouldn't be bored because being technically unemployed left her with a lot of free time. two, because she had a tendency of procrastinating and would usually wait until the end of the week to actually do what she needed too.

her schedule read grocery shopping & nail appointment which made her smile. y/n loved getting her nails done, she loved looking well put together and having your nails done was an essential.. for her.

she got up from bed, sliding on her slippers and walking to the bathroom. she turned on the sink letting the water warm up so she could wash her face and begin her morning routine.

when she finished pampering herself, she walked back to her room and opened her closet door. she walked in and started scanning through the clothes trying to find something to wear.

she decided on a black oversized crew neck, baggy ripped jeans, and her purple jordan 1's. she took her hair out of her bonnet and grabbed a claw clip, putting her hair up lazily. lastly she applied a thin layer of lip gloss to her lips and fixed her lashes, she checked herself out one last time and then grabbed her purse so she could leave.

when she got in her car, she clicked the 'push start' button and waited for her car to fully start. she pulled out of the driveway and began driving to the nail salon, thinking about what color she wanted to do this time.

when she arrived at the shop, she paid the parking meter and walked towards the shop. the bell rung indicating her presence making jayde, kai, and estela turn their heads.

"n/nnnnn!!" estela jumped out of the client chair and ran over to hug y/n, making jayde roll her eyes. "i was literally in the middle of doing your nails bitch"

"okay? you can wait" estela snapped back causing the nail tech to suck her teeth. "hey y/n" jayde greeted with a small smile as her and estela walked over to her desk. "heyyy!"

"n/n come sit down," kai patted at her client chair, motioning for y/n to sit down. y/n put her bag besides her feet before taking a seat. "what color are you doing today?"

kai turned her back to y/n, looking at the shelf where all the polishes were aligned. "uh i don't even know, maybe blue?" y/n suggested making kai cringe.

"nuh uh, you did blue a couple sets ago. what about... black" kai grabbed a deep black color and shook it up before opening it. y/n watched as kai painted a test coat on a spare napkin.

"i don't want my nails plain black bru" y/n complained as she rested her chin on her palm. "no shit, imma do a design, just watch" kai retorted, grabbing a couple charms from her desk drawer.

"so y/n, how have you been? how's streamingggg?!" estela rolled her shoulders before jayde popped her hand lightly for moving. "it's going alright, remember that dude e who's always giving me donations?" y/n started as she watched her cousin drill the old paint off her nails.

estela nodded for her to continue, "i found him on insta, and he's so fine" y/n reminisced on the photos of the brunette. "ooooo i thought he was some old fuck" estela commented making y/n laugh.

"same but he's not! and he's so sweet too" y/n sighed making estela quirk her eyebrow. "y'all gonna fuck?" jayde asked making estela nod her head in agreement. "i wish" y/n answered making kai laugh. "wdym i wish? ask him"

"ask him to fuck? are you insane?" y/n narrowed her eyes at her nail tech who has a sly smirk on her face. "agreed, he obviously finds you attractive cause he watches your streams" jayde added, pulling out another shade of pink for estela's nails.

"but still, he might find that shit weird" y/n stated, estela and jayde looked at each other before looking back at y/n. "okayyy"

time skip:

y/n walked out of the shop, admiring her nails. she ended up getting black french tips with different silver charms on her middle and pinkie finger. she dug in her purse for a piece of gum and got into her car.

eren was getting ready to leave work. huffing in frustration when his assistant walked in with yet another folder of work for him. "thanks evelyn" he muttered and opened the manila colored folder.

inside was a bunch of documents about his dad's earnings and taxes, blahblah eren closed the folder and tossed it onto the far corner of his desk. he leaned back in his work chair and grabbed his phone.

he couldn't stop thinking about the small interaction with ivy, internally debating if he should text her today. he didn't want to seem creepy, the girl already admitted that she thought he was an old man, but she plagued his mind.

e.renyeager
good evening beautiful, how's
your day?

theyluvivyy
hey e!
my day was good, how
was yours?

e.renyeager
i'm glad you had a
good day
mine was good, i was just thinking
about you

y/n bit her lip at his last text. she had been thinking about him all day but she wouldn't think he would do the same.

theyluvivyy
yea?
i was thinking abt you
too lmao

e.renyeager
yea, you're v beautiful

y/n inhaled sharply, was he tryna flirt? usually y/n would immediately get turned off when guys would try to flirt via text especially if they watched her streams cause they obviously only saw her in a sexual way. but e was something different.

theyluvivyy
thank u e, you're not so
bad yourself

e.renyeager
okay my name's eren so you
don't have to keep sayin e

theyluvivyy
oh okay eren
well i gtg, i'll text you when
i get home?

e.renyeager
alright, drive safe pretty girl

theyluvivyy
i will <3
e.renyeager hearted a message

⌗ ꐑꐑ ( 💮 ) 。 。 !