Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Monday, 9:14am

Haechan sighed as he watched the perfect, most handsome, and popular boy—In conclusion, the boy he's obsessed with—walk past him hand in hand with his boyfriend while he wore the same old smile that could make Haechan fall in love with him all over again each time he saw it. Suddenly he was pinched on his arm making him hiss in pain and shoot a glare at the person that did it.

"What the hell." He said as he glared at the boy next to him.

"Your staring again Diana." The blue-haired boy from beside him said.

"I know Janet. It's just he's so perfect but he's with that nasty low-life person," Haechan said to the blue-haired boy. "That son of a bitch doesn't even like him for real he's just with him for his popularity."

"You shouldn't mess with their relationship Diana, it's not yours to meddle with."

Haechan rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Anyways, how come you aren't with the other two?" He asked and the boy only shrugged in response. "Really Jaemin."

"I came with you, not them Diana so I have no idea where and the hell they're at." Jaemin retorted.

"They're right there actually." Haechan said and pointed towards two people walking down the hallway holding hands. Jaemin turned around and saw two boys holding hands walking over to them.

"Hey Nono, Hey Junnie." Jaemin said to the two boys who just made it over to them.

"Hey Nana." They both said.

"Hey guys." Haechan said to both of them.

"Hey Haechan." They both said.

Haechan's face scrunched up as he stared at the two, "You guys saying stuff in sync is weird. Please stop." He said.

"Whatever." The tall one with black hair said to him.

"Anyways, Haechan how has your love life been going?" The short one with black and blonde hair asked.

"Same as always Renjun. Just head over heels for Mark." Haechan answered.

"But isn't he dating Cameron?" The boy with black hair asked.

"Yea he is and how come you don't know this, you're friends with him Jeno." Haechan said.

"I was just making sure. Geez. Plus I don't be with him all the time because I'm usually with my boyfriends if you haven't already noticed." Jeno said.

"I have." Haechan mumbled bitterly.

"Why are you even still stuck on him, Diana? Just move on." Jaemin said.

"It's not that easy Janet plus he's so perfect how could I get over him?" He proclaimed, "He doesn't deserve to be with that cheating mother fucker."

"He's a nasty low life cheating asshole." Renjun said and Haechan agreed.

"Hey, hyung's!" Haechan jumped at the sudden voice that appeared behind him. He turned around and saw a short boy with orange hair and next to him was a taller boy with black hair and blonde streaks.

"What the hell Chenle!!" Haechan exclaimed. "Why do you always sneak up behind me like that? I think my heart almost stopped completely."

"The other hyung's saw me walking up behind you but I thought they told you." Chenle said.

Haechan glared at the couple behind him then turned back to the younger boy in front of him, "No those assholes didn't tell me anything." He said.

"Rude." Renjun said.