Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24

Monday, 10:25am

N is for the non-existent brain cells

ThatOneGuy has entered the chat

ThatOneGuy: Uhh guys we have a problem..

ThatOneGuy: It's really urgent!

ThatOneGuy: CAN SOMEONE HELP?!

ThatOneGuy: SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED!!

ThatOneGuy: WHY ISN'T ANYONE RESPONDING?!

BunnyBoy and 11 others has entered the chat

Stressed&Broke: That's because we're in class. Something you should be in.

SoftButStrong: Yea Nana why aren't you in class?

ThatOneGuy: bECAUSE SOMETHING JUST HAPPENED!!

BunnyBoy: This better be important.

StressedMother: What happened that causes you not to be in class??

ThatOneGuy: HAECHAN, LAYLA AND MARIAH JUST GOT IN TROUBLE!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY!!

JohnKnows: Why didn't you start off with that?!

WatermelonBoy: WHAT HAPPENED TO HAECHAN?!

Jammy: AND MARIAH!

Vivi: What did Layla do this time?!

ThatOneGuy: They got into a FIGHT!!

ThatOneMidget: WHAT WITH WHO?!

NotSoCoolKid: Did they win??👀

QuietButWeird: Yangyang literally shut up and pay attention in class.😑

NotSoCoolKid: Why? I want to know if they won:(

BunnyBoy: So did they win or not??

OliveOil: Who did they fight??

ThatOneGuy: Cameron, Stella and Eloise.

StressedMother: What why?!

ThatOneGuy: Because Cameron went up to Haechan and slapped him for no reason, so Haechan hit him back and that escalated into a fight. BUT, while Mariah and Laya were trying to pull Haechan off of Cameron, Stella and Eloise hit him so that caused Mariah and Layla to fight them, then a teacher came along with like three security guards and pulled them all apart then took them to the principals office, where they've been for like the past 10 minutes now.

ThatOneMidget: Holy fuck...

BunnyBoy: At least when they get suspended they'll be happy that they won.

Stressed&Broke has removed BunnyBoy from the chat

StressedMother: Omg...

JohnKnows: I mean, it's honestly Cameron's fault that it even happened.

WatermelonBoy: Is Haechan ok?!?!

Jammy: Yea along with Mariah and Layla

ThatOneGuy: Umm... they're fine but they got a few scratches on their faces

Vivi: Thank god, those can be treated

NotSoCoolKid: But how did the dumb trio look??

ThatOneGuy: They were pretty fucked up..

SoftButStrong: Did they have scratches on their faces?

ThatOneGuy: Scratches? They wish that's all they had

ThatOneGuy: I didn't know Haechan could fight though, he left Cameron with a pretty bad nose bleed, two black eyes, and scratches. But Mariah and Layla were more lenient on his friends, they just had bloody noses and scratches.

WatermelonBoy: Ok.. I was not expecting that..

ThatOneMidget: Neither was I...

StressedMother: Do you know what else happened? And why aren't you still in class??

ThatOneGuy: I think the principal is calling their parents to in form them of the fight AND because I'm waiting for them to come out of the office.

Vivi: Cameron just got a justified ass whooping. He deserves it.

Jammy: Whole-heartily deserves it

ThatOneMidget: I always knew Haechan could fight, along with Mariah but I'm surprised Layla can fight

Vivi: Oh you'd be surprised..

Stressed&Broke: Those three, anyways I need to get off of my phone before the teacher sees.

Stressed&Broke: Just text us again when something else happens, we all need to pay attention.

NotSoCoolKid: Reading this is wayy better than me paying attention in class

QuietButWeird: Literally get off of your phone and pay attention before you get caught and get detention. I'm not waiting for you either.

NotSoCoolKid: Wow look at the time, I should go now. Bye!

NotSoCoolKid has left the chat

ThatOneGuy: I'll just spam the chat if something happens, later guys

SoftButStrong: Make sure you don't get hurt Nana

ThatOneGuy: I won't Nono, don't worry;)

StressedMother: And try to keep those three under control so they won't get into another fight.

ThatOneGuy: I'll try my best hyung:)

StressedMother: Alright.

JohnKnows and 12 others has left the chat

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi! So I actually plan on ending this book soon because the whole point of the book has been done already. It should've just been a oneshot. But anyHOMOS, I might start a Nct GC fanfic but idk yet because I'm not really funny.

So I might post a few more chapters before finally ending this story, so thank you all for the reads and votes it means a lot. Cya guys;).