Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Friday, 9:34am

Mark sighed as he felt his phone vigorously vibrate for the 15th time that morning in his pocket. He grabbed it out of his pocket and looked at it seeing that it was from Cameron, he didn't bother to open the message and respond knowing it was probably some bullshit text from him.

"What's up with you dude?" Mark looked up and saw Johnny and Jaehyun sit down at the table he was currently at.

"Yea, you look annoyed." Jaehyun said.

"That's because I am annoyed." Mark said as he put his phone back inside his pocket.

"How come?" Johnny asked.

"Cameron keeps fucking blowing my phone up and it's annoying. He also put me in this group chat with these two girls that are his friends I guess and they won't stop blowing my phone up. I think I have like 60 notifications from that group chat and like 50 or 40 messages from Cameron." He explained to the two older boys.

"Wow. Block all of them." Johnny said.

"Yea you should block them. Including Cameron because he's doing that because you posted a picture of Haechan." Jaehyun said.

"I heard my name." They all looked over and saw Haechan standing there with Taeyong and Ten by his side.

"Oh, yea I said it." Jaehyun said. The three of them sat down in the extra chairs at the table.

"How come?" Haechan asked.

"Cameron has been blowing up Mark's phone all morning I guess because he posted that picture of you and Cameron's friends told him about it." Jaehyun explained.

"Oh. He's dumb." That was all Haechan said before he laid his head down on the table.

"Oh my lord I have a huge headache." Taeyong said and began to rub his temples to ease the pain.

"Why do you have a headache?" Johnny asked.

"Because the teacher kept yelling the whole time and it was so annoying. We didn't even do any work because she kept yelling. The thing is no one did anything to her, she came to school in a bad mood, and once some girl raised her hand to ask if she could go to the restroom she just exploded and started yelling at everyone for literally no reason." Taeyong explained.

"My teacher yelled at me because I accidentally hit my knee on the bottom of the desk and we were supposed to be quiet." Ten said.

"God, I forgot I had a class with Cameron today." Haechan mumbled.

"You do?" Mark asked, the others looked over at him confused.

"What are you talking about Mark?" Jaehyun asked the younger boy.

"Donghyuck said he had a class with Cameron today." Mark told them.

"Which class?" Taeyong asked.

"English." He answered.

"Damn, and you hate English." Ten said.

"Whatever. My stomach hurts though, I might skip the class and just stay in the nurses' office."

"Not a bad idea but I thought English was one of your important classes?" Johnny said.

"No, it's going to be my 13th reason why." Haechan said as he leaned his head on his arm. Ten laughed as Taeyong tried not to.

Suddenly Mark's phone started ringing making everyone at the table turn to look at him. He wore an annoyed expression as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket and looked at the ID caller seeing it was Cameron, he huffed and simply tossed his phone onto the table letting it ring. The others leaned over to look at his phone and saw that it was Cameron who was calling him.