Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Sunday, 4:21pm

Haechan panicked as he looked through his clothes trying to find the perfect outfit. Suddenly he heard his mother's voice call out to him.

"DONGHYUCK, JAEMIN IS HERE!!" She yelled from downstairs.

"ALRIGHT, JUST COME HERE JAEMIN!!" Haechan said from his room.

After he got no reply in return he continued to look through his clothes as he heard his room door open and close. He heard footsteps approach him so he stopped and turned around seeing Jaemin standing there smirking at him.

"So Diana is finally going on a date with the boy he's been dreaming about." He said.

"Oh shut up." Haechan said grabbing a random scarf and threw it at him.

Jaemin laughed as he caught the scarf. "What? It's true. Your panicking while trying to find an outfit, which you never do unless your going on a date which you are right now." He said going over and sitting down next to him.

Haechan huffed, "Ok maybe I am, maybe I'm not but.." He said.

"But? Your nervous something might happen, huh?" Jaemin said and Haechan nodded.

"What if.. he doesn't show up? Or what if he was just kidding and actually didn't want to go on a date with me? I'll just look stupid for believing that. What if he ditches me and already has a date planned with Cameron and he's going to show up and I'll be made fun of." Haechan rambled on with different sorts of possibilities.

Jaemin sighed and gently cupped his best friend's face making him quiet down and look at him. "Don't think about those what if's because they aren't true. That's just your paranoia talking. Believe me, I'm happy you hadn't listened to me and actually stayed out of their relationship because now your able to go on a date with the boy you've been crushing on for so long now. Mark hyung wouldn't do that to you and you know it, just calm down and trust yourself. Your date is going to go well, I know it. You might even get a goodbye kiss if your lucky enough." He said and winked at the end.

Haechan giggled and playfully slapped his arm, "Shut up." He said, Jaemin let go of his face and brought him into a hug.

"Would you believe me if I said he wasn't anything like the last jerk you dated?" Jaemin said.

"I believe you whole heartedly, I'm just still a bit nervous." Haechan said. They both let go and looked at each other.

"That's completely fine, everyone gets a bit nervous before a date," Jaemin said smiling. "But, if anything does go wrong do not hesitate to call me or one of the hyungs alright?"

Haechan nodded, "I won't." He said.

"Great! Now let's get you ready for your date with Mark hyung." Jaemin said smirking and winked at him. Again.

Haechan blushed at the mention of Mark's name, "Alright." He said.

They both began looking through his clothes trying to put some things together to create the perfect outfit for his date.

After about 15 minutes of looking through Haechan's clothes they finally decided on an outfit. They both stood up and walked out of the closet, Jaemin went and sat down on the bed while Haechan went to the bathroom going inside and closing the door after himself so he would be able to get dressed. He came out after a few minutes dressed, he had on; a baby blue sweater, black shorts, fishnet stockings, an ankle bracelet, and a heart necklace to top it all off.

"You look absolutely amazing Diana." Jaemin said as he looked Haechan over from head to toe once more.

Haechan smiled at his best friend. "Thanks Janet."