Dos

Gemini's pov:

"Will you be my girlfriend" he asked looking into my eyes as I felt my cheeks go red.

"I thought you'd never ask" I replied before chuckling and hugging him.

1 month later
Y/n's pov:

Backson and Gemini have been dating for a little while now. I'm so sick of it. Everywhere I go I see them together. They look so happy and I can't help but feel mad at Gemini. She knew I loved him. But yet, she went off and dated him. It's not only affected my mental health, but also my basketball too. I cant focus with all this it's just too much. I've decided that in order to cope I'm going to do it in the best way possible, revenge.

Yes that might not be the most practical thing, but in my opinion it is. So when I do this I can't feel too bad.

I pulled out my phone and began texting backson for the first time in awhile.

Time: 2:07am January 19
Y/n: hey, what's up???
Backson: just got home
Y/n: kinda random but you can come chill in my hot tub if you want
Backson: yea sure I'll drive over
Y/n: just come around the back when you get here I'll be outside

I clicked my phone off and wondered how tf I just got him to agree to that. I'm not even gonna lie he seemed high or something. He probably got it from Lasertron much like everyone else in this town.

I put on a cute green bikini and tiptoed through my house making sure my mom was asleep. She's a heavy sleeper though so it's all good. My dad was luckily out of town on a business trip so I didn't need to worry about him.

I opened the sliding door and stepped out to feel the cold breeze against my face. I sat down at our table and scrolled through my phone as I waited for backson.

Backson's pov:

I grabbed my bathing suit from my drawer and slipped it on. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket and quietly snuck through my house.

At this point I think my parents knew I was sneaking out, since I've done it so many times.

I shut my front door quietly and headed down our long driveway to where my car was parked. I opened the door and sat down.

Oh crap. I remembered Gemini was supposed to be getting home from her trip about an hour ago and I needed to call her.

As I began driving I dialed her number and tried to see if she'd answer. No response.
I left her a short voicemail apologizing and hoping she'd got home safely. I turned my phone off figuring I ended the voicemail...or so I thought.

Y/n's pov:

I sat admiring the cold air thinking of what I was about to do. I mean it's not my fault he's deciding to come over.

With that, I saw my phone light up amidst the dark sky with a short 'here' text from backson.

I walked around the corner and saw him get out of his car carrying a light blue towel with him.

"I can't believe you decided to come" I said as we walked back to my hot tub.

We both set out stuff down and got in as he answered, "well I'd never miss an opportunity for a late night hot tub sess."

I smiled at him and we both dipped under the water. I figured it would be awkward but it really wasn't.

We talked about school and other things like basketball and college while enjoying the tub.

"You know y/n there's something I've been wanting to do for awhile with you" he told me as he pulled me close to him.

"And what would that be?" I asked him as he leaned in to kiss me.

Things got worse and worse and let's just say, I definitely was not expecting it.

When it was finally over, we sat there reflecting on what we had just done. I never thought I'd have sex in a hot tub, especially at my own house.

"Well it's getting pretty late, you should probably head home before your parents notice" i told backson as I got out of the hot tub and began to dry off.

"I had a lot of fun tonight y/n. Thank you" he replied as he grabbed his stuff and checked his phone.

Suddenly, his jaw dropped. "What's the face for?" I asked him confused as to why he looked so shocked.

Backson flipped his phone around so I could see the screen. "I left a voicemail for Gemini while I was coming over here but I must have forgotten to turn it off."

I took a moment to process what she could hear when she opens that voicemail. "Well I'm sure you can delete it somehow" I nervously laughed trying to help.

We tried to delete it but figured it was useless and it was better off to just wait and figure it out in the morning.

"I'll see you on Monday" I told Backson as he gathered his stuff to go.

"If I'm still alive" he joked as he walked off and headed to his car.

I covered up the hot tub and thought about what had happened. I also thought about how he was remaining so calm after finding out he has us on a voicemail to his girlfriend.

That boy is something else I smiled to myself walking back into my house and to my room.