Cuatro

Y/n's pov:

After I got home from the game, I couldn't help but wonder what was up with me. I got changed and awaited for Mother Goose to pick me up.

Soon I saw Mother Goose pull into my driveway. I threw on some vans and grabbed my favorite snacks then bolted out the door.

I ran out to the car and opened the passenger door, then climbed in with a sigh. Mother Goose already seemed quite rambunctious and it wasn't even 9 o'clock.

We drove the short drive to Machete's and nearly crashed many times.

Mother Goose made a quick turn into Machete's driveway before stopping the car and hopping out.

We walked into Machete's and saw Kansas and Machete hanging out in the living room. We joined them and I opened up my snacks.

While we began to converse, Lasertron busted in with a handful of goods. I was excited to try some but ultimately decided not to since I wasn't feeling better from what happened at the basketball game earlier.

We began to dive into the array of stuff such as, edibles from Mother Goose and other forms of weed brought from Lasertron. Machete also had a bong which would be used later of course.

Before we began Kansas made an announcement, "due to the recent events I feel like we should check" she announced while pulling out 5 2 packs of pregnancy tests.

"Oh good lord" Machete groaned as we each grabbed a box.

One by one we took the tests and stuck them in a red solo cup in the center of the room.

"Ok did everyone go??" I asked making sure it was accurate.

Everyone nodded in agreement and we dumped out the cup. My eyes scanned to see 3 negatives and then 2 clearly positive tests.

"Holy shit" Mother Goose's jaw dropped.

Machete had her thinking face on before starting, "well it's obviously not me so I say you guys take the tests one by one and we'll wait to see who it is."

Mother Goose went first and her test was negative. Kansas took hers and we waited to see the result.

Kansas' test showed up positive and everyone was shocked except her. "Oh well, I kind of assumed it."

Mother goose, Lasertron, and I were all in disbelief as her and Machete discussed when they'd go and get her abortion.

I took one of the tests and went to the bathroom. My heart was racing as I sat there trying to pee.

Nothing.

I rush out of the bathroom and ask Mother Goose for her Dr Pepper. She hands it over and I begin chugging what's left of her 20 oz bottle.

After waiting a bit I nervously dashed to the bathroom and took the test.

I couldn't bare to look at it. I flipped it over and felt my anxiety skyrocket. I slowly walked back to the living room where the others were. I felt my heart drop to my vans.

They immediately asked what it said and I just held it up. "Holy shit" Mother Goose said in utter shock and disbelief.

I was beyond stunned. Thoughts started to swirl my mind. Would I tell Backson? And how?

I tried my best to enjoy the night and not worry about it until I actually went to the doctor to confirm it.

I was in deep, deep trouble.