Cinco

Y/n's pov:
Today was the day I was supposed to be going to the doctor to find out if the tests were really true.

It was February break, so I thankfully didn't need to face Backson. The day seemed to go by slower than usual.

I took several more tests which were both positive. I worried about everything as I stress ate goldfish.

What if Backson was mad? I mean he couldn't be right? It wasn't my fault, it was a team effort. Not to mention I hadn't even thought of what my family would say. Or his.

I know abortion's an option, and Kansas is getting one so that's something. I mean the tests could always be wrong.

I got dressed into an oversized sweatshirt, some jeans, and put on my favorite vans.

I waited as long as possible before leaving and grabbed my keys. I walked out to my car and hopped in.

Before starting my car I waited a few minutes thinking to myself. I decided to turn on some Tyler The Creator to relax as I drove.

Unfortunately, the drive wasn't too far. I took one last turn before pulling into a large parking lot with many offices around it. I parked my car and grabbed my stuff before getting out and locking the door.

I walked up to the right building and walked into the clean, crisp office. The office was very nice and I immediately felt my nerves increase.

I approached the front desk and was welcomed by a young woman. She seemed very friendly and passed me some paperwork to fill out.

I sat down on one of the chairs and began to fill out the papers while my anxiety continued to increase.

"Y/n?" Another woman called for me.

I got up with the papers and followed the nurse to a room that was slightly out of the way. Only a few rooms down from a printer.

The nurse sits me down and says briefly before walking out, "Dr. Mom will be with you in a moment."

I thanked her and patiently waited for Dr. Mom to arrive, while looking over the paperwork.

As I waited I heard a woman nearby talking to someone who sounded familiar, "just make the copies for me in a bit. Thanks dear" she finished before the voice soon appeared in the room with me.

"Hey y/n what are you in for today?" She asked me as she took a seat on the chair by the counter.

I began to explain my symptoms, along with explaining the numerous positive pregnancy tests.

"Hmm based on your symptoms and positive tests, you are probably pregnant. You're sexually active, right?" She finished to make sure.

"Yeah I had sex about a month ago. We used a condom, but it could've been tampered with" I told her trying to hide my nervousness.

As she began to tell me I was most certainly pregnant, the most unsuspected person stormed into the room to hand Dr. Mom some copies.

Backson's jaw dropped as he heard his mom confirm the news as my face began to burn.

Dr. M gasped and left the room quickly to go process the news, while also being confused.

Backson locked the door before making sharp and glaring eye contact with me.

"How could this have happened?! Are you sure it's mine?" He asked me very distressed.

I sighed before responding, "well of course it has to be yours. I've always loved you."