Chpter 13 Homecoming

Klaus' POV:

Last night I told Luna about the information I had on her mother. To be honest, I thought she'd be happier or at least show even a little bit of happiness, but she didn't... When I saw her on memories of  her and her mom, she seemed always happy, and the ones I saw after she passed, she's never been the same as before.

When she went to bed last night, I went to my own room and started to thinking. Thinking about all the ways I could hurt Luna's mother for abandoning Luna, but also all the ways Luna's mother could help Luna.

1.5 hours later:

"Luna! We have to leave in an hour, will you be ready by then?" I said. I heard shuffsling around in the room and Luna opened the door.

"We can leave now." She Stated as she walked out of the room and passing me with her bag and pillow. I frowned but follow nonetheless, faster I get to Mystic Falls, the faster I get to see a Daggered Mikael.

We walked out the exit of the hotel and got back into my car. Luna got in the backseat of the car surprisingly and sprawled out across the three backseats, While I got in the front and started driving.

"It'll be about a days drive, will you want to stop at a hotel again?" I asked cautiously, still believing that Luna is indeed not okay.

"No, just stop for food please." Luna mumbled. Oh boy. I nodded ok and continued the drive.

Time skip: mystic falls 4:28 A.M.
Luna's POV:

It was the first time in about two years that I have actually fallen asleep in a car. To be honest, it's weird, but my mom was still 'Alive', I will sleep in her car even when it's just smallest five minute drives, but since she died I haven't slept until today. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I know she still semi-alive. Anyways besides that, we're now in Mystic Falls.

"Do you want to go back to Alarics or Salvatore's? Or stay with me?" Klaus asked sincerely. I was quiet for a moment then responded with,

"Can i stay with you?". Klaus smiled while nodding, I guess most people fear him and want to be as far away from him as possible, and here I am wanting to stay in the same house. We drive to a unfinished house and surprise surprise it was a mansion.

"You're building another house?" I asked astonished.

"I thought you'd be used to this by now love." Klaus chuckled. I grabbed my bag out of the backseat as did Klaus and I followed him inside. The inside was nice, but still not finished. As we walked into the house there is a huge wide open room and I'm guessing from Klaus' last houses, is going to be a ballroom.

"I assumed you'd stay with me, so I made sure you had a room in this house." Klaus smirked. "Up there second door to your left." He instructed as he pointed to a staircase. My eyes widened as I looked at his face to see if he was fooling me, but his face showed raw honesty. I walked over to Klaus and gave him a half side hug which was a little awkward but he surprising hugged back.

"Thank you." I whispered. I backed away and walked up the stairs to my supposed room. I opened the door and looked at the room in awe.

 I opened the door and looked at the room in awe