Chapter 16 Missing Coffins and Relatives

Luna's POV:

After last night, I have stayed close to Klaus, practically by his side for majority of the day, just In case either him or I were to fall unconscious in our worst memory.. for me again. Klaus still has the burn mark on him, and it had faded a bit overnight, which makes me wonder if the burn heals before he has the memory things, would it be as if he never had the mark at all?

"Luna? What are you doing?" Klaus asked me curiously.

"Just thinking." I shrugged.

"About what?" Klaus countered.

"The burn mark on your arm, it's fading." I
stated. Klaus looked is arm to look at the burn and and it was fading quicker now. Over night it only had faded a bit, but now it was almost gone.

"It's almost healed?" Klaus whispered and I nodded. He started smirking.

"Well, now that we don't have that to deal with, how would you like to meet the family, hmm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like your family? Aka the ones in the coffins?" I asked.

"Exactly. The ones in the coffins." Klaus smirked, I laughed lightly.

"Although come to think of it, I think they may call you family too. I mean, we did know your mothers doppelgänger and all, and you look a lot like her." Klaus stated with his back turned. I laughed a little.

"Yeah right." I playfully rolled my eyes even though Klaus wouldn't notice. Klaus turned back to face me and smiled.

"Let's go!" He stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked outside to the truck with the big trailer attached. We walked around it to get to the back so Klaus could open the garage like door he was calling Rebekah. She never answered and it went to voicemail,

"Rebekah where are you? Pick up the phone darling, daddy's dead. It's time for a family reunion." Klaus spoke. Just as he was about to hang up,he got a call,

"Stefan, Miss me already?" Klaus mocked

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom." Stefan thanked.

"Well I like to believe I am a man of my word, more or less." Klaus stated proud ish.

"Thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me Klaus." Stefan said calmly

"Let bygones be bygones, trust me. Resentment gets old." Klaus sighed

" You know what never get old? Revenge." I heard Stefan gloat threw the phone as Klaus opened the door to the trailer.

"No!" Klaus growled

"What's the matter Klaus? Missing something?"

"What are you doing?" I pondered

"Just enjoying my freedom." Stefan shrugged. Pft yeah right

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met." Klaus threatened.

"You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who's been 1 step ahead for a thousand years, we're you prepared for this?" Klaus hung up the phone angrily then grabbed me and sped us back to the house.

He started pacing around the room at a quick pace, makes sense he's a hybrid and doesn't get tired of thing like that. I sat down on the couch and watched/waited for him to say or do something. After a few minutes he stopped and looked at me.