6: Morning

I am not a morning person

I am not a morning person. At all.  I'm currently staring up at the white ceiling of my room and wishing I can just go straight back to sleep but I can't sadly.

I woke up like 5 minutes ago and it's 9:40 am right now. Which is way too early for me on a weekend but I haven't gotten much sleep last night. I kept waking up and thinking about everything that happened.

My mom sending me off to live with people I don't know.

Meeting people I will forever be living with.

Which is my father and half siblings-

Not to mention their in the mafia.

Like actually what the fuck.

One thing everyone should know about me is that stuff doesn't really hit me. So when I got told I was moving to another state to live with my dad I never met and half siblings I was shocked,hurt,and scared a little bit. At the end of the day I still went along with it though.

But now... now its hitting 10x harder then it did at first because I'm actually thinking about it.

In conclusion I'm fucked.

*knock knock*

Looking towards the door to my room I can see someone's feet shadow at the bottom of the door. I guess my brothers or father are awake now too.

They also just interrupted my thoughts I mean they weren't good thoughts but still how dare they-

"Can I come in Scarlett?" Calls a voice from the person behind the door. I'm not good at remembering stuff such as their voice's but it may be Giovanni or Santiago.

"Umm yeah sure" I shout to them while sitting up in my bed with my back against the head board.

The door opens and I was kinda right since Giovanni walks in and come forward into the room. He looks at me and laughs a little "Good morning Scarlett your bed hair is adorable. Also breakfast is downstairs so get ready for the day and come down to eat please".

How embarrassing

I raise both hands up immediately to my hair and try to fix it a little but it doesn't matter since Gio is still laughing.

I huff and give up while glaring at him.

Well the best I can