13: Partner

Walking into the school and everyone looking towards me feels like I'm the main character

Walking into the school and everyone looking towards me feels like I'm the main character. You know when the popular person in a movie walks through the hall and all students part from them? Yeah that's what's happening right now.

Except I'm not popular but my brothers are and people are wondering who I am and what I'm doing with them. Hence the confusion on everyone's faces.
I don't get it though my mom said people on the internet know who I am. So why is it that people here don't  know who I am?

Im sure teens these days use the internet 24/7 I mean I'm guilty of doing that myself. Then again not a lot of people pay attention to people who create makeup and their families. So I guess it kinda makes since.

"Okay so firstly we have to go to the front office for your schedule." Santi says and leads us to a a room that's in center of the hallway with a sign "Main Office". Before we enter Liam speaks for the first time today. "You all go I'm leaving." Liam says with a nod to us and with a short glance to me he disappears down the hall.

Bye to you too then

I don't say anything and acts like it doesn't bother me. Although it kinda does I mean it's my first day at a new school and he just dips. Santi and Levi don't say anything but look at each other with a look that I don't understand. After their little moment they guide me to the door like nothing happened.

When we entered there was a kind looking old lady at the front desk that looked up at us immediately and motioned us to her desk.

"Hello is there anything you students need?" She looked at us well more specifically the boys nervously but still spoke in a gentle voice. I like her.
It's like she's scared but still cares for her students.
Usually teachers would be scared or trying to suck up to them like some teachers do at my old school to my mom when she has to visit the school.

Which is not often hence their desperation.

"Yes, we're here for my sister's schedule. She's new." Santi says politely.

"Name?" She asks looking at me.

"Scarlett Anderson" I tell her with an awkward yet polite smile.

She looks confused yet shocked which tells me that she know who I am. After a couple of seconds she nods and typed something on the computer before we hear a printing sound in the back corner of the office. She gets up and grabs the paper which is obviously my schedule and comes back and hands it to me.

"This is it, and unfortunately we don't have any left over lockers since everyone requested one this year and so, there's none left." She says which doesn't really bother me to be honest since I didn't really use one at my old school. It's also kinda early into the year too, well kinda since it's almost October.