sandy

"YOU LOOK HOT AS HELL, GINNY, DON'T WORRY!"

Mötley Crüe blasted from the speakers all about Tina's house, which swarmed with drunk teenagers, inside and out. Iris and Ginny parked down the street and now entered through the back yard, where the screen doors leading to the patio were kept open, so people could come and go as they please.

Already, Ginny was sweating in her tight black leather pants and black off the shoulder top. Her toes ached in the red heels she wore, and with the wild curl of her dark hair, she was somewhat reminiscent of Sandy from the hit movie Grease.

Iris was dressed as a red-haired Madonna, and encouraged her friend that she looked good, even with the sweat that shone on her forehead. "No one's going to care that you're sweating, Ginny. You look so hot, they'll be shitting their pants," she assured.

Ginny laughed at that, but quickly stopped herself, not wanting to smudge her bright red lipstick. For not even wanting to dress up for Halloween in the first place, she paid sure attention to how her costume compared to everyone else's.

Without surprise, there were several Princess Leias, some Wonder Womans, and lots of others not even wearing a costume- like Billy Hargrove, who apparently lost his shirt on the way to the party. He hung upside down on a keg, wearing only a leather jacket and jeans, already drunk off his ass with a large group cheering him on as he spewed beer into the air.

Ginny made note to stay away from that area.

"Where's Lily?" she asked Iris, once they poured themselves a cup of whatever-the-hell-drink was in the foggy punch bowl, and leaned against the counter it sat on.

Iris shrugged. "No clue. She said she'd meet us here."

Ginny sighed and looked around for their third friend. She wasn't a party fanatic, but she liked to let loose every once in a while. However, she was truly, deep-down, the mom friend. And when one of her kids was missing (oftentimes, Lily), she couldn't quite relax until she laid eyes on her.

Iris noticed this look and patted her friend's shoulder. "She'll show. Just chill." She reached over and refilled Ginny's cup with the ladel. "Here. Drink up, buttercup. We're having fun tonight."

Ginny gave Iris a look, to which her best friend raised an expectant eyebrow. Ginny sighed and took a sip, just to appease her. Iris grinned. "That's it! Keep going, girlfriend- we've got time to stand around and piss our pants tomorrow-"

"Hey there, ladies," said a slick voice, cutting Iris' sentence short. The redhead's eyes widened dramatically, as their gazes turned to see Billy Hargrove and Tommy Hagan approaching from the side. Billy's chest shone with sweat, and his smile almost sparkled just as much. Almost.

"Iris, right?" he smirked, surprisingly towering over Ginny's tallest friend. The girl nodded silently, her lips parted in shock; Ginny held back a laugh.

Billy smiled. "A few of us are starting a round of body shots out by the pool... Are you game, Madonna?" he purred, looking her up and down.

It took no coercing for Iris to agree, shooting Ginny a wide-eyed, excited grin as she followed Billy out to the pool. Iris was boy-crazy, and Ginny loved her for it.

Tommy stayed behind, with a suggestive look in her direction, but before he could even spit the sentence out, Ginny turned him down. "Not in a million years, Hagan."

Tommy left her then, muttering something under his breath about a bitch, but Ginny just rolled her eyes, taking another long sip from her cup at the kitchen counter.

She was a little concerned about Iris going off with Billy, even if it was with a group of people. She'd only known Billy for a day and a half, and already he reminded her of the manipulative ex of her's, Roger. There was something off about him and his cocky attitude, like what was shown wasn't quite all. There was something underneath it all, and she wasn't sure if it was good or not.