track seven

double update! make sure you have read "someone else" before you read this one! lots of stinny in both chapters, so buckle in! 

GINNY WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING WITH A STINGING HEADACHE AND STEVE'S HAND IN HER HAIR. His fingers cupped the back of her head, his other arm tucked over her hip. Ginny took a sleepy moment to admire the adorable pinch of his eyebrows, and how he mumbled under his breath everytime his nose twitched.

It took her a moment to realize someone was standing over her with his hands on his hips. Her dark eyes flickered to him for a moment, and noticed his smug smirk.

"Oh, Robin is going to love this," Dustin said.

Ginny closed her eyes again and nuzzled closer to Steve's sleeping figure. "Go away."

He, instead, kicked her. "Get up, bitch. We have stuff to do."

Sighing, Ginny opened her eyes again. "Dustin, you know how I feel about men calling women bitches."

He smiled. "Good thing I am but a boy— a boy with innocent, virgin eyes who doesn't need to see you two make out. God, you guys are pathetic."

Ginny scoffed and narrowed her eyes. "Excuse me?"

"Pathetic, with a capital P. The second things go to shit, you're back jumping each others bones..." he shook his head.

She sat up, carefully removing Steve's arm. "You turn fifteen and think you're the shit, don't you?" she countered, rolling her eyes.

Dustin smiled. "I am the shit, thank you very much. Wake up your lover and lets go."

Ginny huffed, as he wandered away to wake up Lucas and Robin, and she turned to look at Steve lying next to her. She shook him gently by the shoulder, until his eyes fluttered open and he hummed sleepily.

"Hey, beautiful," he mumbled, smiling at her.

Ginny felt her cheeks get hot, but she smiled anyway. "Hi, Steve. We gotta go before Dustin flips his shit."

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around the room sheepishly. "What time is it?"

"Too early," Robin whined, as Dustin pulled her to her feet.

Dustin huffed. "Do you guys want to save Max or not?"

Max, who heard the whole thing with only one headphone on, gave him a look. "Dustin, don't guilt-trip them."

Ginny and Steve stood to join them. She smiled at Max, then looked at Nancy. "So, where are we going?"

Nancy, Dustin, and Max all shared a look.

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚

THE CREEL HOUSE WAS JUST AS CREEPY AS GINNY REMEMBERED IT. Her old friends had once dared her to ding-dong-ditch the supposedly haunted house once in seventh grade. She barely made it to the front porch, and she'd never heard of anyone who dared go further than that.

Yet, here she was, walking up the stone steps with their Vecna hunting group. They stopped before the stoop, looking up at the house that loomed over them.

"Yeah.. That's not creepy," Steve muttered sarcastically.

Ginny gave him a wry smile as Robin led them to the front door. She stood next to Max while Steve and Nancy pried off the wood boarding up the front door.

"What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" Steve asked.

Nancy sighed, letting a nail drop to the ground. "We're not sure... We just know this house is important to Vecna."