30

Andreas

The only thing I'd woken up to this morning were loose manacles—something I'd expected to have cooled down the temper I had last night. But Bella's cheeky ass wasn't in our bed, and that alone had made me spiral. So when I found a note on my chest with an inflaming and mischievous little message, it was enough to make me and my meaty friend feel a tiny bit crazier. It read:

Catch/Fuck me if you can.
(And check your phone, XOXO.)

It turned into a small ball of paper in my hands and was chucked into the bin with the rest of my unwanted garbage. Though I'd only thrown away the note. Not what it implied.

I'd sent Bella a few harmless texts demanding that she comes home, then went straight to my camera roll. There I'd been gifted a few luxurious photos of some magnificent tits, and my hand had slid down my body as I scrolled through the lot of them. They were enough to finish me off, but no were near close to compensating for the trouble Bella had dragged herself into yesterday.

But before me and my cock can unleash our fury, I need to stop pacing around mall and find a new method to capture her besides uselessly stomping around with fists at my sides.

I move past other clothing retailers, scanning the wide corridor for a head of wavy brown hair until I'm by Aressia's entrance and am striding through the store. Pausing at the front desk, I snap my fingers at the young woman who's idly chewing gum and scratching between the buttons of the register.

Her mouth pauses and she does a vicious once-over of me. "What."

"Have you seen Isabella come in today?"

"No." Back to munching.

The name of this retailer takes on my last name, which Dalia had almost took after our disgusting marriage, and this is the how the workers treat me? Not even any reverence. Beyond belief.

"Boss," she says sarcastically, tilting her head. "Me and the crew would like to request alteration to our work environment. Just to feel a little more comfortable."

I cross my arms. "Yes, Bridgette."

"Stop making out with our employee. Neither us nor the customers enjoy watching." She rolls her eyes and aims for the front desk's exit gate. Her hair is thrown behind her with a quick wrist flick before she leaves.

"Bitter young woman." I only make out with Bella between 10:00am and 11:00am, when customers are least likely to appear in store. And with a brief glance at my phone, I learn that the current time frame would be dedicated to just that if I had her by me.

I run a hand through my hair, sighing at her disappearance. If only I didn't wake up extra early that morning to go to the store, then I may have stayed awake on that fucking bed. The florist was closed anyway.

My phone pings. A message from her.

I open it up to wow. What a lovely image.

Of that wide smile, stuck-out tongue, scrunched eyes. And with the camera hovering above her head, gaze upwards...I take a few more seconds to admire her tongue. I screenshot the picture. It's a break in the still-growing collection of breast images she's voluntarily gifted me. My new favorite.

A new notification appears during my inspection of it. I scroll down and read the message.

Bella: Sorry. Forgot you only want to see my tits.

I'm always faced with difficult decisions. Do I want to send her an apology for wanting to expand that collection of mine or request some more full-face photos?