Ch. 009

"man its still the first scenario yet everything is so chaotic"

Micah states as she watches Kim Namwoon and Kim Dokja talking, the young teen looks at Dokja and laughs and continues talking.

"Yeah, man I wish I could just end Star Stream"

Kylie huffs as she dangles her hands around in exasperation, finding  the whole concept of Star Stream ridiculous.

"That's actually the plan"

"Oh yeahhh I forgot about that, what's the plan again?"

"The first part of the plan is to give Kim Dokja love and affection so he ain't gonna be depressed"

Suddenly, a dark aura rose from Kim Namwoon’s whole body. This was the exclusive skill of the ‘chuunibyou’ attribute he got from the Abyssal Black Flame Dragon.

"OHHH WHEN WE WENT THERE IN SECRET THROUGH THE RIFTS"

After the 1000 year sentence of being stuck with Oldest Dream, they were finally free and went through different worlds as his two assistants. Because of that they were able to sneak to where young Kim Dokja's earth was located.

They didn't exactly found it, one of the many rifts at Impyrea was open and was coincidentally where Kim Dokja's earth was located. They didn't think twice and jumped inside the rift with the opportunity to meet him.

Except they arrived at exactly before Kim Dokja was born and met his mother instead who was pregnant.

They blended in and created the identity as twin sisters, Jung Ellie and Jung Emily. Jung Ellie, who was Micah became an assistant manager at a gaming company, now a major stockholder of Minosoft and Jung Emily commonly referred to Jung Emily and became a known artist who owns an art studio to teach people at present time setting of ORV.

Operation: Save the Sacrificial Bastard! Phase 1

Which was save his childhood and his mom.

They both helped Lee Sookyung escape her abusive home and lets her stay with them even though she tried turning them down.

So now, Lee Sookyung earns for a living as an successful author for children's books and after giving birth to Kim Dokja they moved out and lived near their neighborhood.

They even beat the ever loving shit out of her dead beat husband and ditched his body, who was now currently floating somewhere on the Han River.

They even sent him to a great school where bullying wasn't an issue, he wasn't even phased of not having a dad because he has his mom and two aunts who spoil him rotten.

Even though his life was getting better, he still found 'Three Rules of Survival' and became obsessed but all in all, atleast he wasn't depressed anymore.

Jung Ellie and Jung Emily then 'disappeared' in a few months in a guise of having a vacation on a cruise ship for the next six months. 

"EXACTLY!!"

So they achieved Phase One, So now phase two is now in session! Preventing his death on Star Stream.