Ch. 012

To the two friends a lifetime is but a mere decade to them. Time moves different to them compared when they were still mere mortals.

That or they absolutely suck at keeping track on what time or day it is. So they usually spend their time doing everything and nothing at the same time.

Nadi, who now uses the name Micah for public affairs, using their birthnames felt odd to her.

'.. casually giving my real name to strangers itself can hold the very essence of myself as a diety'

Good thing she and Kylie had promised to use aliases to travel to different worlds, but it gets hard to keep track of all the names they spout from their ass because they're uncreative just like that.

and Solo Leveling isn't any different. The two deities entered that world to have some fun.

To them, what reality is to these mortals is 'real', but they simply lost the meaning of what it truly is.

Sure they'll still love all thefavouriteite characters, seelies, the found allies they had gained along the way.

But something was missing.

Becoming omnipotent gods out of nowhere took them in a suprise. Once upon a time they were two young people living amidst in the crowds suddenly chosen as a mythical being?
it doesn't make sense.

But luckily, Micah and Kylie don't give two shits and they'll probably deal with it in the future.

It's future them's problem now.

(oh how they should've handled it way sooner before it bites them in the ass)

Reality is what they want it to be, and honestly that could fuck someone up. The god complex then enters and suddenly those two will recreate the Greek Mythos for the hell of it.

Damn maybe Bill Cypher was right, Reality is illusion. Can't believe we can almost compete (or maybe stronger) the floating triangle.

But throughout the years, they have seen kingdoms rise and fall. Of what humanity was left was completely wiped out and got replaced by different lifeforms.

"Ya know, we kinda don't think when we do these stuff huh?"

Micah blurts out as Kylie brushes off the dust on her clothes. They were slightly away from the crowd as they overlook everything from a distance.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Ah, it's nothing. So what's the plan?"

Micah asks as she manifests a dagger in hand and in a scary accuracy, hits the monster straight onto its forehead.

"If shit hits the fan I'll send a distress signal to the association and try minimize the deaths accumulated here"

The girl with a katana swiftly lands in the middle of the fight as Micah follows her footsteps light as she summons her scythe and cuts the head of a nearby monster who was about to hit someone from behind.

Kylie answers in a serious tone, too busy in the heat of battle as she slowly takes off her katana as she thumps it hilt onto the ground.