Pet

Dream x Wilbur.

prompt: Dream is seen as a god amongst a land of Europeans, they all decide to make a sacrifice

3rd POV

Dream was used to offerings, even if they weren't related to what god he was, (for context in this he's literally the god of PVP) they'd offer watches, which were meant for his inferior god, Karl, or matches which were for his friend Sapnap, mushrooms for George and he'd normally get swords and anything related to PVP, thankfully. One offering caught his eye, laid out on the Alter was a tall, fine man, a white streak in his hair, he seemed quite strong, no stronger then Karl, so quite strong, Dream took this as his chance with a mortal, so he picked him up and took him to his own home.

WILBUR POV:

I woke up, not on a stone-cold alter made out obsidian but a warm bed, i still felt gold chains and no clothes, ''Oh, you awake now puppy.'' I heard a voice say, i could barely turn my head ''I-'' i got out before i got interrupted ''ah-ah, no talking, your mouth can be used for other things.'' He said now hovering above me, ''i bet you're quite good at this, those chains must be quite strong as you cant get out of them.'' he said placing his right hand on my cheek, ''go on, you can speak now pup.'' he finished, ''where am i!? who are you?!'' i screeched, (he's blindfolded forgot to mention) as i felt my blindfold lift up, my face lost its colour, ''aw, all embarrassed now? you're so pretty laid out for me like this.''  the man towering  over me said, ''now, you may only call me master, or sir.'' he said ''no! what ar-'' i  got a cold smack across my face, ''thats not what your mouth does, slut.'' he said going down to my cock, sliding off my jeans then my boxers, although he was a god and probably didnt need consent to fuck me he still asked, ''May i puppy?'' he said pausing before wrapping his mouth around my cock, i nodded frantically, as soon as i did i felt warmth at the tip of my cock as moans left my mouth continuously, ''I'm gonna c^m!'' i yelled, thats when he stopped, ''why'd you-'' i got another cold slap, ''puppies don't speak, and i didn't say you could c^m.'' he said placing a cock ring on my own cock, ''id have to stretch you wouldn't i?'' he said and i nodded once, he got lube out and covered his fingers in it, he was bulky so this would hurt, he stuck his fingers in my ass and dint wait for me to adjust and he started moving, i let out whore-ish moans, he stuck his fingers deeper each time as i bucked my hips yearning for more friction, i felt him brush past my prostate, as i let out an even louder moan, ''found it'' he said removing his fingers, i fekt way-too stretched out, how big was this guy's cock... i heard a zip undo, the something filling up my hole, ''Aah~'' i moaned out, ''good boy..'' i whimpered at the name, ''like that do you?, being called a good boy? fuckin slut.'' i let out another whore-like moan at he insult, ''like that too huh?'' he said as  i let out continues moan's ''I-im close sir!~'' i yelled as i felt him slow down ''you didnt ask if you could c^m, whore'' he said, his degrading nickname making me struggle even more ''please i-'' another cold slap, ''beg.'' and so i did. ''sir, ive been a good boy, please let me c^m, i deserve it, ive been so good.'' i begged, and ''fine, you better let me finish inside of you.'' i nodded frantically as he removed the cock ring, long thick white stripes of cum came out, he went back to thrusting and not long after i felt his cum insid eof me.

3rd person

Dream was sat on a throne made of gold in a castle with marble white pillars, each with a detailed smile on all of them leading up to the throne was a red carpet with each side detailed in gold, and on a chain leash the collar engraved in capital's the name 'DREAM' was Wilbur, beneath him, and the second dream whistled, the younger was there to please him.

(in this dreams only like 25 so Wilbur is 23)