more quackbur smut

Quackity sat at the sign of Las Nevadas lighting a cigarette, when he saw THE Wilbur Soot walking towards him, ''What the FUCK do you want.'' Quackity spat, Wilbur frowned, but then grinned as he found his words, ''trying to see you!~'' The man was painfully drunk, ''ugh, come with me.'' Quackity dragged him as Wilbur wouldnt stop flirting, and honestly Quackity was getting some-what aroused by the fact he was reaching around his waist when he was unlocking his penthouse's door.

They both stepped into Quackity's bedroom, the mood changed and Wilbur no longer seemed.. drunk?, ''Is this what it takes to get into your country?'' He said laughing through his teeth ''oh come on!'' Quackity sighed, ''I just need to act drunk?'' ''Shut up! you're lucky i brought you here!'' Quackity yelled back, bearing his teeth, ''Awwe.. is ducky madd~'' Wilbur said before something was shoved in his mouth, *FUCKING FINGERS?!* He thought to himself as he instinctively sucked on them, ''oh? will you stop talking back now?!'' Quackity stuck another one in, swirling them in Wilbur's mouth ''mH..'' Wilbur muttered, Quackity ran off and came back with rope and he put it down, shoving a towel in Wilbur's mouth, Wilbur was confused for a second and realised what was happening, he was mad so he was squirming to try get out of Q's grip, Quackity had gotten both of their clothes off. Quackity then tied Wilburs arms and legs up, he used his wet finger and stuck them in Wilbur's ass, Wilbur moaned but kept his face irritated, Quackity stretched him then took his fingers out, he then shoved his cock in and gave Wilbur no time to adjust, Wilbur managed to hold back moans, ''Yeah! take that little bitch!--'' he started to get faster and WIlbur's neglected cock was dripping with pre-cum, ''--Cant talk back now can you?! Little pathetic slut!'' Quackity's thrusts got uneve, Wilbur had already came and Quackity was just about to, and he did. Quackity left Wilbur as he went to shower, then he put on pyjamas and untied WIlbur, ''stupid slut. I'll clean you up ymrw.'' he said as they both fell asleep.