i wanted angst )):

(in this he has a home)

Wilbur sat in his house various nights after Hitting on 16, feeling both guilty and happy after seeing his co-worker go up in flames and being exploded, he covered himself in his covers *this is my fault, i set the trap up, his husband got stuck on the pressure plate meant for Q's horse!* Wilbur curled into a slight ball and slowly realised how horrible he's been to everyone.

With Quackity and Tommy

''Where is he..'' Tommy tapped his foot impatiently, ''I dont think he's been doing too good after.. y'know.'' Quackity sighed knowing he couldnt keep from being just as curious as Tommy ''Big Q.. im actually scared, what if he's,.. dead?'' Tommy questioned ''no death message, not dead, should we check on him?'' Quackity lifted his head ''..let's get Tubbo first.'' they both stood up and went to Tubbo.

Tubbo's place

''Tubboo!!'' Tommy yelled ''COMING!'' Tubbo yelled back trotting down the stairs with a clack, ''Were going to find out what the fuck's wrong with Will,'' Tommy said turning to open the door ''okay.'' all 3 left to Wilbur's place.

Wilbur's place

Quackity banged on the door, still no answer ''Wil! pen the fuckin' door! we know you're in there!'' Tommy yelled through the letter box. With Wilbur, he had placed down a vodka bottle with his heart speeding up *fuck fuck, why are they here? worst time ever!* Wilbur shakily stood up and pulled a pyjama shirt on and sluggishly walked down the stairs, praying he doesnt look as drunk as he is. he opened the door to an incredibly dumbfounded Tubbo and Tommy, Quackity however, tackled Wilbur to the ground "What have you been doing?!" Noticing the faint smell of vodka and cigarettes "well, depends, will you all hate me if I say drinking and smoking?" Wilbur asked "No! Dumbass! We'd be concerned!" Tommy yelled hugging him "then I haven't been doing that shit" Wilbur finished.

Few months after, on a cliff.

"Wilbur, put those down" Tubbo slightly walked forward as the ground crumbled beneath all 6, "My son, please there's a better way" Phil said before Wilbur drenched himself in gasoline, then lighting himself up and falling back into the ravine, Techno, Phil and Tommy jumped for him but only made it to the edge before hearing the thud of their brother/son.

Atleast I'm not a nuisance
Right?
I mean that's always what I was
A horrible
Sick
Man
Who's only purpose was to become what everyone dreads
And now that's been fulfilled,
I no longer need to be here.

WilburSoot Fell From A High Place