i had this idea in school deadass

Wilbur was bored, there was a grassy hill with a small-ish tree swing hanging off of a tree, so he decided it would be fun for a while. He sat on the swing letting the cold air hit him as he swung, although it was fun he heard a few slow steps approach him, ''Hey Wilbur.'' The voice said ''AH!'' Wilbur screamed turning around to..Quackity?  ''Oh, just you.'' He finished as he slowed down, ''i have a surprise, kind of'' Quackity said, ''close your eyes.'' Wilbur complied closing his eyes, ''okay, open.'' He said, and when Wilbur did, he was greeted with Quackity's legs wrapped around him with his top few buttons undone on his shirt, ''Would this keep you out of my country?~'' Quackity cooed tilting his head ''not for long.'' Wilbur said picking him up then sitting down to take off his trenchcoat, before getting pinned down by the other, before he knew it Quackity was sucking and biting on his neck, and he fed into Quackity's desires, moaning and pleading for him to go further, ''ah! please~'' He had moaned, Quackity slid his hands down Wilbur's body, reaching his cock, he started pumping fast ''Aha!~ feel's good!'' He continued to let out slutty moans, two fingers stuck in his mouth and he sucked, Quackity started playing with his tongue then taking his fingers out, ''flip.'' Wlbur turned over, his jeans being undone ''ass up, slut.'' Quackity ordered, Wilbur moaned sticking his ass up for him, ''seriously? all i did was insult you.'' Quackity spat on Wilbur's hole, then using his fingers to stretch him, ghosting over his prostate before thrusting in with his fingers ''AH~ Ssir!~'' Wilbur moaned as he thrusted against the fingers, Quackity felt euphoric, having his worst enemy BELOW him, moaning HIS name, it wasnt enough for him ''shh, you'llbe screaming alot more then sir in a minute.'' Quackity whispered, taking his fingers out then replacing it with his cock, already earning slutty moans from the man below him, ''Aha!~ More!~'' Wilbur moaned, Quackity thrusted harder, ''Such a good slut, such a good whore,'' He said slowly pulling out, then thrusting back in at such speed Wilbur couldnt help but moan at the insults, he didnt care if Quackity meant them or not ''g-gonna cum!~'' He yelled out as thick white streaks of cum came out, though Quackity  continued, Wilbur started moaning all sorts of names, at some point Quackity sworn he heard 'Daddy!~' in there, though he thrusted harder, he wanted him to scream his name he'd pay anything to hear him moan 'daddy' again, he chased his release but as he lost it Wilbur screamed 'Daddy!~' at the top of his lungs, Quackity came inside of Wilbur, Falling next to him pulling out. He got clothes on both of them, cleaning up the grass with a wash rag, he knew it was going to get messy, Quackity carried Wilbur to his penthouse to sleep.

extra scene:

Eret covered their ears, maybe having a small cottage in a secluded field wasnt the best idea, especially when Fundy, the bottom's own son, was with him, almost in tears hearing both his boss and friend, fucking his father, they both decided to have a drink.