Chapter-28

I can't wait until I never get married.

Authors's POV

After Prachi left, Muskan didn't wasted a second to say "I knew it! She will not help. My mother was so right, Old love never dies she still love Rishi.

Xavier brows knitted in frown as he heard the words old love and asked "What do you mean old love?" Muskan gave a sly smile and mocked " looks like Baby doesn't know anything about Prachi Aww!"

Cassie yelled at Muskan " You Donkey Poop! you better get straight to point." Muskan stated Rishi the guy whom I love, is ex of Prachi, and they both were pretty serious about relation in college but fortunately soon Rishi realized that Prachi is not good for him. So he dumped."

Xavier glared at her and walked out of room without saying anything but if walk can explain a man personality than Xavier walk would be of green with envy.

"Prachi has dated someone and didn't even gave a thought to inform me" Xavier thought.

Xavier's stereotype thoughts aren't also helping him to calm down. Just when he was about to enter his room, he saw Prachi. All his anger burst out.

Xavier's POV
I asked "Why didn't you helped her?" She replied "If you are feeling sorry for her, then please go help her. You should do good deeds often!"

I snapped "Why did you got so triggered when she said family."

She muttered "You are a business man, Xavier. Then why don't you mind your own business."

I grabbed her hand harshly and yanked me towards him, said "Well let me show you how I mind my own business Pikachu."

And yanked her closer. She was trying to free herself while saying "You are hurting me!"

I was about to say something but someone from behind said "You both remind of wattpad, the guy is toxic but the girl still loves him. "

Prachi said " Manjari! Are you searching Muskan? " Then prachi whispered to me "She is Muskan's younger sister. Be careful. "

Manjari shrugged "What's the point to search the bride, when she don't want to get married. I heard everything so chillax."

I asked prachi "You love me? " Prachi looked at me with wide eyes.

Again that Manjari spoke "I said so many things and he heard only this? "

I glared at Manjari , she stated "Well instead of shooting invisible laser on me you should think about Muskan escape, because you have only 30 minutes"

Prachi's POV

I agreed "She is right Xavier. Let's go to Muskan room."

Xavier mumbled "So you don't love me? "
This guy

Manjari said "Remember I also said you are toxic"
Xavier replied angrily "This girl is going to die by my hand. "

I said "ENOUGH! Let's go to the room first. "

At room
When Muskan saw Manjari she felt paralyzed, she timidly asked "Uhm, Manu why are you here? "

Manjari rolled her eyes and said "Girl with this much self confidence you will not even cross the main gate. "

Cassie laughed and said "Damn that was brutal, Nice to meet you I am Cassandra, Pachi's friend. "

Manjari shaked her hand and said "I am Manjari Sahu, Muskan's sister. "

Xavier taunted "Only introduction, Manjari take Cassie your home ,make her comfortable,have some food and wander some places. Muskan's marriage can wait till you both come.Okay"

Both Cassie and Manjari glared at him.

I said "Please don't start again, we need come up with a plan"

Manjari said "How about we switch the bride just like ekta kapoor's television show."

Xavier asked "Who is ekta? " Manjari replied "Your father-in-law"

Xavier grinned at me and said "Your father name is Ekta kapoor. " I slapped at his backhead while Manjari was holding her laugh.

I stated "That doesn't sound perfect-" Manjari cut me off "Sound is based on vibration of vocal cord but the plan is perfect."

I asked Manjari "Enlighten us how? "

She explained that both bride and groom will be replacement of Real ones. As Sushant, the soon to be husband will be fainted by Cassie's Taekwondo. And Manjari will push his brother from stairs to create chaos.

That will lead to escape of Muskan from the hotel and Rishi will be waiting outside the main gate to take her.

But the question is who will be the replacement groom and bride.

I was about to protest again but Cassie said "How about Prachi and Xavier! They will become the groom and bride. "

We both at anywhere but to each other.

Muskan giggled while saying "Why Xavier will become the bride. "

Manjari gave us a tight and mouthed 'She need a therapist. '

Xavier suddenly said "I am ready, it's not like we will just be there until they realise that we are not Muskan and Sushant. "

I argued "And what if they don't realized at all. "

Manjari spoke "They will when Sushant will get up and start to act like maniac, which will take.. " She looked at Cassie and then Cassie continued "My Taekwondo kick will last for maximum 10 minutes. "

And Muskan said "and In 10 minutes the Priest will only ask for ingredients. "

I reluctantly nodded .

Manjari, Muskan and Cassie cheeres.

While Xavier was looking at me weirdly.

I said "What?"
But he just smirked.
This guy

I asked Muskan "Then we should change. " She nodded.
Manjari and Cassie went to Sushant's room to steal Sherwani and told Xavier to wait in his room.

After Changing, Muskan said "You are looking beautiful. "
I couldn't smile at the compliment all I can see is the girl with her toxic inner thoughts.

What if Sushant didn't come?

What if Xavier and I actually got married?

Do I love him? Or it's just me desperate for attention.

Prachi's Outfit.