Chapter-10

Good food =Good mood

Xavier's POV
I said "Okay you got this job." She again gave me a fake smile and asked "Thank you! Mr Knight. When should I start?" I replied "Tomorrow and But Ms Collins will show you your cabin  today only and instruct you about your work" she nodded.

There was a knock on the knock on the door I replied "Come in" Cassie came inside and greeted me and said to Prachi " I'm Cassandra Collins, I'll show you your office." They left the room.

I don't know why but I love it when I get on Prachi's nerves. She was continuously giving me fake smile in the whole interview session. I am impressed that she is not giving damn about my status or my look.

Suddenly Steve and Aaron break inside the road and look at me while smirking, I know they must have seen Prachi. Steve said in high-pitched voice to Aaron " Aaron someone was saying that hewas just helping a poor girl nothing more".

Aaron turns to me and asked "what Prachi is doing here?" I replied while hiding my smirk "She is my PA now". Steve immediately replied "And one day when she will become wife. Oh My God!! I can't wait to see you both together" Aaron grinned and I rolled my eyes.

Aaron said in serious tone "but Steve don't do this infront of Prachi. She might feel embarrassed" I replied "women love to listen this line. But she is different you know her face was damn cute when she find out that I was taking her interview."

They both smirked while looking to each other "Mr Knight is adoring someone or specifically He is adoring a woman."
SHIT
.
.
.
Prachi's POV
We walked out from the office and then she said" My name is Cassandra Collins but my friends calls me Cassie and I'm PA of Mr.Aaron Lennon."

Cassandra Collins

I said "I am Prachi Mehra

I said "I am Prachi Mehra. So Cassandra-" she cuts me off and said "It's Cassie for you young lady as we are friends Now"

I narrowed my eyes at her which causes her to get nervous then she nervously said "okay I got you don't want to be friend then-" she stops as because I smiled and said "I love to have a talkative friend. Now show me my office."

She face palmed and said "Thanks for reminding me and you don't know how much I was carving for a 'human friend' in office since last year. And the women working in this company are not human, they are plastic barbies who needs to get decompose soon." I just nodded because I have to mind my own business.

After a while Cassie said "here you go. This is your cabin, there is your Ipad and laptop and thats Cafeteria for us-I mean for workers. Okay and about Mr Knight he doesn't like late people, he most of the time like black coffee at 9 morning sharp-" I cuts her off saying " I'm his Personal Assistant not Personal maid. Continue."

Prachi's Cabin

Employees Cafeteria

Employees Cafeteria

I looked at her as because she didn't continue, she was standing with wide-eyes then said "You have an attitude girl" I shrugged

I looked at her as because she didn't continue, she was standing with wide-eyes then said "You have an attitude girl" I shrugged. Suddenly there was a knock at door Cassie replied "Come in", a lady came and handed a file and walks away.

Cassie said "Prachi go through on this paper as there are agreement paper of yours that you will not leave this company till your retirement."

I asked "that means no one can fire me". Cassie replied "yes, it's sounds like that only" After going through papers I signed it. I asked "Anything more I need to know" Cassie replied "No. And you have to come 8 morning sharp and can go home at evening 5 but it depends on Mr Knight's meeting schedule as you have to accompany him at every meeting" Which I am not liking.

I replied "okay, Cassie then bye. Take care" she replied "you too". Finally I got the job, I should messaged Diksha about my job

Prachi: hey, I got the job😁

Diksha:That's great di! Then lets party, I'm ordering food. Come home soon

Prachi:I am vegetarian

Diksha:I know 😒, bye!

After reaching home, I can smell pizza. She has ordered pizza. Diksha saw me and said "Go, freshen up then we will eat together" After freshening up I said "let's attack" I was eating cheese Blast pizza and she was having her chicken BBQ pizza.

I saw Diksha was looking at magazine cover,I asked "what are you looking at?" she grinned and said "look at him how sexy and handsome he is" I snatchethe magazine to look at 'the handsome' and my happy mood shifted to displease when I saw that jerk face or my boss's face.

I said in a bored tone" seriously Diksha what's so special in him?" She rolled her eyes and said "I not going to explain these things to a tomboy who is totally unromantic" I rolled my eyes and said "good night, have ascary dream" she playfully glared.

Gyus plzz vote and comment. And be safe 😇