²

As you walk down the highway, Connie glances at you. The way that your clothes hug your body makes him stare at your hips. While walking without paying attention to him, he begins to list things he knew about you. From your schedule to your address to your phone number, everything about you.

As it turns out, Connie did not see you as anything more than a toy. That's the only reason he acted the way he did. Even so, it was almost as enjoyable. It was still fun to see you get angry, even though he knew it was terrible. He was moved by it. The embarrassment made you scream and cry. You would yell at him. Strangely, it fascinated him. You caught his eye. He followed you everywhere. Despite your unawareness, he had become attached to you.

Having received that offer from Ms.Zoe, he figured this would be the perfect opportunity to get to know you better. His tutoring skills are exceptional. He had to get you to change your mind. One way or another. Though he had a few ideas, he thought he was moving too fast. He thought, "Let's just take it slow."

With a bite of his lollipop in his mouth, he sang, "Y/n." You scoffed in response. As you continued to walk, you dismissed him. With a scowl, Connie said, ''I know you hear me.''

Increasingly, his footsteps grew closer. You assumed that he wasn't going to hop off you until he told you what he wanted. You then led him into a small closet room in the school. As you walked in, you set your books down on the brown table. Connie followed in closing the door.

In response, you grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. ''Woah,'' he said, lifting his hands slightly.

''What do you want? You clearly don't like me and I most definitely don't like you, so what is it?'' 

 Your hand was tightly gripping Connie's black shirt. Connie looked down at you with intensity and lowness. He held your hand and slowly took it off of his shirt.

His face showed no reaction nor emotion but on the inside, he was full of them. He wanted to laugh at your little tantrum but he kept it in. He also felt somewhat proud of you for finally telling him off.

He ignored everything you just said and merely said, 'Study with me.' Seeing him, you gave him an odd look. ''What?'' you questioned. Then he began to fiddle with his pen, ''I'm not asking.'' You squinted, then grabbed the pen from him, causing him to chuckle.

''Everything just went through one ear and out the other?'' you reacted. It would be a nightmare to study with you, much less to be in your presence.

He replied, "I understand." His words make you cringe. ''But. . .'' he started off. There's no doubt you're failing y/n - we both know you can do better. You might be able to save yourself with tutoring.'' You had to admit, he was persuasive, but that's what he does best. Taking a moment to think about it, you stood there.

Taking a look around the room, Connie looked for a marker as you thought. Walking over to a table, he grabbed one. He popped the marker off.

As he grabbed your right hand, you looked at him strangely. ''Relax'' was all he said. On your hand, he drew some digits. ''Think about it'' he said putting the cap on.

You scoffed and yanked your arm away from him. You walked out and slammed the door, you looked down at your hand. ''two-faced' you mumbled. He stood there with a smirk slowly creeping up his face.

A  week passed by, and you still continued to go downhill with your work. Even though you somewhat passed the test on Friday, you felt you could have done better. A 71 was a passing grade but it was bs to you.

''I know I can do better'' you thought. You then thought about Connie's offer for tutoring. ''maybe I should stop being hard-headed for once, and take his stupid offer"

Your black acrylics pierce your mattress as you cram your face into your pillow.'' Great,'' you groan.

You grabbed your phone and texted him. "I'll do it, just don't be you know," you texted. You felt foolish yet desperate. Why weren't you just going to email your teacher instead?

Immediately after setting your phone down, you receive a notification. You picked up your phone and glanced at the notification. 'New message' , ''Cool, come over.''

You said out loud, 'Really?' And 'Right now?' You replied. He said, 'Mhm,' then asked, 'Don't you think it's a little late to ask?' You replied. 

''I assume you wanted to get better''

After cursing under your breath, you went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and put on a hoodie that fitted snugly over your hips (you can imagine wearing anything you are comfortable in).

Taking your glasses, books, and bookbag, you headed to his house.