³

''Kill her''

''Hm?'' Connie hummed and turned his head to look at Eren. ''No'' he said bluntly. ''Why?'' Eren asked. He played with a blade while sprawled out on the couch.  In response, Connie hummed and returned to eating his jerk chicken. ''Why is it taking you so long, huh?'' Eren asked as he jumped up. Walking over to Connie, he sat down. Is there a reason why you won't kill her?''

''Why do you care so much? You like her or some shit?'' Connie questioned. He stood for a moment. 

Eren did like her, deeply. but how would you love a messed-up fool like him? Did you even like him back? he squinted, ''No, I don't, I'm just asking. . .'' he remarked. ''Well then stop asking Jaeger'' he said getting up from the table. He grabbed his bare plate and walked over to the trash can.

''I got something'' he said.

 "Just wait and see," he said to himself as he threw the plate away. Suddenly, the door was knocked. Connie and Eren looked at each other with a smirk on their faces. "I'll get it," Eren replied. Connie rolled his eyes and walked away. Eren hopped over the couch to the door and opened it happily. As you glanced up, you noticed who opened it. Eren's face lit up with a small smile as he towered over you.

Leaning against the door, he asked, ''Need something? '' he asked. 'damn no hi or anything' you thought. Then again it was Eren.

'Staring too hard', you think mentally, as you stare at Eren. ''Clearly'' you said annoyed. ''Is Connie in here?'' you asked peeking in. Eren thought for a moment before answering, ''No, why?''

''Because he said to come over so he can help me with something'' you replied vaguely.

Eren asked, ''With what? You replied, ''None of your damn business''. ''Watch it.''  

''Or what'' you asked. 

His gaze lingered on you for a moment. Slowly, he backed away, allowing a small space to appear beside him. "Stop playing," you murmur to Eren. You rolled your eyes and pushed him slightly as you walked in. Eren and you generally got along well. While you still hated him, you didn't hate him as much as Connie.

Eren stepped in front of you, pushing you back even harder. A sigh escapes your lips as you stumble into the wall and stare at him with a glare. He then leads you into the living room. It was a pretty big space, with a big television, comfortable-looking couches, wooden floors, and most importantly, it was clean. 

''You can put your stuff over here'' Eren said pointing to a corner. 

You placed your book bag on the small table there. You zipped it open and pulled out the math work. Your work was grabbed by Eren as he walked up beside you. Snatching it back, you said, "Hey." 

''Miss Four Eyes needs help with her math homework?'' he jokingly asked. ''So what, and you're not funny'' you replied carrying your stuff in your arms. You then looked around, ''Where can I start?'' Eren patted a seat right next to him, ''You can wait here until Connie comes back '' he replied winking. You strolled over to the seat and sat down. How the heck is Connie gonna invite you over but not even bother to show up? Talk about profesionlsm.

You place down your algebra book and math homework. ''I don't feel like waiting for Connie, can you just help me out instead'' you asked. 

''I ain't yo tutor'' he said taking out his phone. You groaned, ''Quit being a twat waffle and help''. Eren squinted making a bewildered face at the name you had just called him.

''Ask Connie'' he said going back to whatever he was doing. ''Connie isn't here'' you replied in a mocking tone. ''Yeah, he is, he just busy''. This idiot had just told you he wasn't here, ''Why are you lying'' you asked. Eren ignored you and continued to play on his phone. ''Come on Eren, I don't like begging you for stuff'' you snapped. He then side-eyed you.

''Shut up and pull the work out'' he said finally giving in.

*30 minutes later*

Eren pov

30 minutes passed, and here I am sitting with yn. She's struggling with some parts but to be honest, I'm not even focused on the lesson, I'm focused on her. She's so pretty, I'm actually glad Connie isn't here.

''I don't know I'm pretty impressed, you managed to complete 4 whole lessons'' I praised her. ''Good job'' I said. 

''I only remember 3 things'' she said not satisfied. ''Which are?'' I hummed.

''(pretend you just said something smart rn)'' she replied. I hummed, I was surprised she actually remembered anything, even if it was just a couple of equations. I stared at her as she went back over her notes, reading. 

''The hell are you staring at'' she cringed.  ''Nothing'' I smirked. She sat there eyeing me and down. I did the same back to her. Our relationship was much better than hers and Connie's, she can't stand his ass. ''Since you're finished'' I started off. ''You wanna watch a movie?'' I asked getting up. She turned in her seat facing me.

''Sci-fi,  mystery, act-''

''I actually wanna go home'' she replied. Disappointed I nod. ''All right then,'' I didn't want her to go at all, I loved being around her. It wasn't a lot I got chances like this, but then again it is late. She needs to get home safely. I then walked over and helped her pack up. ''I'll see you later then y/n'' I said. 

She hummed picking up her book bag, ''You don't need a ride do you'' I asked. She chuckled, ''No, Im fine'' she replied. She then turned, ''we cool" she said.