Putting down your phone, you stood in place, your body shaking slightly. A feeling of anxiety and nervousness washed over you. You knew he would kill your sister if you even considered escaping or not playing along.

You wanted to bust out and throw a fit, but you had to find him. You grab a knife from the kitchen and turn off the tv. The lights then shut off. You panicked. You could barely see anything. The only source of light was the small street lights from outside. If on cue you heard something fling over your way. You look to where the direction came from, the hallway. The atmosphere was dim and cold. You didn't want to walk over there, you knew he'd be there waiting. But, you had to. You grip your knife in your hand and slowly but surely, walk over to the hallway. You crept over, scared he'd jump out. As you kept walking you felt the floor sink in. Your stomach sank. You turn around and swing your knife, to which you find nothing. 

You felt stupid.

Your breath hitches as you turn back around to which you see nothing. ''Boo'' you hear behind you. You jump and turn around. Your knife is held in both hands pointing right in front of you. You're met with the man. He stood tall wearing a black cloak with a white mask that seemed to resemble a ghost. His hands were gloved,  along with him wearing black combat boots. But most importantly his knife. ''Did I scare you?'' taking a step forward he asked.  Backing you up against a wall, he put you in a tight position. The only thing you could do was stand there in fear, unable to speak. He looked at you up and down, sizing you up. His mask showed no emotions, but beneath you knew the man was smiling. 

"Nice knife,'' he said looking down. You held the knife tightly in your hands while looking at him. Your eyes were glued to his. "I like knives like these,'' he said showing you his knife. There was no doubt that his knife was bigger and sharper than yours. In comparison, yours was like a butter knife. He looked at you and said, "It is easy to cut open bodies and let the organs hang out."

He smiles, ''But, looks like you've found me''. Taking his knife, he brings it down your body, stopping at your waist.''Now it's my turn,'' his voice sent a painful shiver down your spine. He then guides the knife along your lower abdomen, lightly pressing the blade in so you can feel it. ''You don't want to get gut, do you?'' he asks with a sigh. You shake your head and bolt passed him and up the stairs. He watches as you run quickly up the stairs. He shakes his head and chuckles to himself, ''Too easy''

You sprint upstairs, down the hall to your room while taking your phone. Classic slasher victim move, running up the stairs instead of running outside.

But you had no choice, the perpetrator made sure of that. You run up the stairs quietly and run in the direction of your room. It seems stupid to hide under your bed, but hey, you weren't thinking too hard about it. The bed is pushed up against the wall, so your body is perfectly hidden.

You curl up and take out your phone turning down the brightness. You were breathing heavily, your hands were trembling. You quickly go to text 911 in your contacts, calling would be too much of a risk.

''911, what is your emergency?'' the operator asked.

As you shakily text back, you inform them that there is someone in your home attempting to kill you. He called you from an unknown number, broke into your house, and abducted your sister, or so you believed. ''my address is ( input address ), please hurry'' you send the text and wait for a response.