CHAPTER 4

"Pietro go home and get some bandages from the orphanage I will try to heal him." Heal me. Wait maybe she can do many things with her mutant power. I need to note this down. After Pietro Left in like a second Wanda started to come toward me. "Hey, try not to move when I heal you, it might make the process worse understand and what is your name"

"My name is P-Peter Parker," I said with an inch of fright.

"Okay just let me heal you idiot kay"

"Ooh... wow that was something unexpected"

"If you're afraid, just admit it. I won't stop healing you though. Y'know for a Quirkless boy, you're too reckless sometimes."

"I-It's...I'm not. I just don't know why everyone's so afraid of your Qui-"

"It's not a Quirk. Not a real one anyway.

"Well...real or not, it's pretty.... quirky."

"Idiot"

=====================================================================

1 Year Later

Everything Changed.

 Wanda:: POV::

Sometimes I question myself about things. We were in his room, his emerald fluffy hair spread across his pillow as Pietro interrupted our small talk. We all lay on the floor. We had just talked about how everyone at school was weird or stupid or super annoying or something like that. Peter decided to break the silence and start talking about this one girl MJ, he was obsessed with her and whenever she asked him to do something or some stupid errand, he couldn't take no for an answer it was getting idiotic and boring. 

MJ told him that she didn't like him that way but would be completely fine and happy to be good friends. But Peter was still attached to her no matter what.

"To be honest I don't even know if I like MJ that much, but you know whatever" he had said. My eyes widened and I got excited for no reason at all. I rolled over to my side to face him, he rolled over towards me as well. Our faces were so close that I felt my pale face reddening and butterflies swarmed my stomach, I rolled over onto my back. Peter stayed in the same position, and I could feel his eye's searching my face. Then he sighed and rolled over. Right after that my annoying twin brother broke the nice, beautiful silence because you could tell he hates being third wheeled, "It's getting late, so I think we should head to bed soon. You guys wanna brush our teeth?" Pietro shouted trying to get our attention.

"Of Course, yeah let's go," I said my voice a little shaky.

A minute later we were talking to each other with toothpaste foam in their mouths. It was hilarious to see all that foam pouring out of Peter's mouth, but still, I kept my mouth shut because we all know how sensitive this guy can be. I guess that is something about me. ''Hey Wanda Pietro can we go to bed already I'm kinda tired and I wanna watch the new DC movie," said Peter. "Oh, sure spider fan" chuckled my twin Pietro. "Are you serious are you still calling me that stupid name," chuckled Peter as he nudged Pietros arm.

Pietro and I call Peter spider because he seems WAY too obsessed with spiders and is for some reason really good at climbing. It was Pietros idea. And it is one of the stupidest ideas I have heard in history but it could be funny at times. I guess. I have no idea.

"You guys, I am going to bed"

"Wait, Wanda, I thought we were going to watch Batman vs Superman"

"U guys can, I'm kinda sleepy, also I'm going on a plane to Sokovia tomorrow and I wanna get my beauty sleep" 

"Oh yeah, heh forgot," he said as he sat on the heaps of mattress on the floor. "Why are you going there again," asked Peter

Pietro glared at me wondering what my answer was going to be. I stared at the both of them thinking about what I was going to say. 

"Family Business" 

I looked at him in a way that meant the end of the conversation. 

I stayed in that position for a while as I slowly lay down on the floofly mattress and started to slowly drop my eyelids and go in a deep comforting sleep with the background noise of the tv playing a superhero movie.