1

"Yoongi...get the hell out of my class right now...."

*sigh* that's for the nth time this week..
I can't help..I mean how can I...
Ahhhh...imagine your mother and father missing all of a sudden.can you concentrate on anything
Yea my mom and dad went missing last Friday..they were going to take me to my piano class but they never returned back..things went downhill like that..

I am still a college student.this is my final year.I got high rank for every assignment but now I can't what happened to them. Why can't anyone find them ahhh this make me sick..
I went to school cafeteria because this is the last period before free time

"Yoongi baby..."

"Oh...tae"

"Is it the same shit again....? "

"Yea.. I can't concentrate..when they're missing.."

That's it the point I break down...I can't hide my sadness when someone trying to comfort me..

"Taeeee..i-i c-can't....ho-www can ...they leave meee..."
I don't care how much I hate crying..how much I think about my personality..I can't more they are the most important ones in my lifeee

"Shhhh....it's ok bb..it's ok hmm..everything will be fine..they don't want you to be like this so be a good boy and try to study ok.."

"Hmm.."

________________________________________

"Babyy.."

I wake up with tears in my eyes. And tae in front of me.

"Tae please don't call me that again.."

"Ok..........baby..That's not the point here why were you crying......did u see that again..."

"Yea tae I saw that dream again....actually it wasn't a dream no..."

Third person pov

He hate it seeing his worst memory whenever he sleeps

(A/N: if you are confused now first part was a bad memory that suga had when he was young..and he saw it like a dream..)

Yoongi is a crime investigator now and he is 24 years old. He's the head of best crime investigating team in Korea right now. he became one because of his parents death to take the revenge..It was 3 years before when it happened..

Flashback

Yoongi was finally did his final exam...still no information on his parents..he only have his brother left now..but he never gave up..

"Dreeek..."

"Yoongi bear get the door..."

"Why can't you kook.."

"I'm in a meeting now five minutes I'll come..now go baby.."

"Ok fine...kOOkiEee...I'M not a BABYyy...."

I yelled at him and went to get the door who the fvck is banging in the middle of night..I hate my life..I just want to be a rock...

"YeS..?"

When I open the door there was a weird looking tall man at my door with a cold stare...

"Mr.jeon..?"

"Nah it's my brother..I'm min yoongi..what do you want..."

Yes he's my older brother...He's an adopted son..my parents got him before my birth he's 2years older than me I knew it on his 21st birthday..he was min jungkook before..but my parents gave him his real name..