3

Yoongi pov

Ahh jin hyung is still angry with me i think ahh it's not the time for it now

I went to my old house when the stop watch read as 90 sec..i went in quickly..there tgese two idiots can't they understand when i say to leave..

I grabbed hobis hand and ran to the front door..

"What going on yoongi.?"

" i got the hidden messe....wait where is jin hyung.."

He is not here..

" basement.?.................YOONGI..TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG.."

"I think there will be an explosion here...."

"WHAT..NOWAY HE IS STILL HERE..LET'S Go.."

" no we don't have time...stay here i will go...and it is an order..."

"Jin hyung...?.."

I saw somone's shadow in the dark...

"Comon hyung let's go out of here first..then i'll get any punishment for suspending you..."

No answer

"Tik tik...tik tik.."

It's ok i am gonna die..i went to the basement..

*BOOM*

I closed my eyes tightly and huged myself...

Wait there is no any explotion....but the watch stoped....and there's no any jin or wwi(world wide investigator)...

I ran to the backyard to know there is him...but there is no jin hyungg

"Hobi i think it is a trap...hyung is no where to be found.."

We searched the all house for him..but no evidence..then my phone vibrated suddenly...

You thought there will be an explotion..? I think you are not good as i thought...anyway your precious hyung is with me now you will find him under a bridge after 2hours..if you can rescue him..

I cried silently while hopi crying like a lover who loss his lover..

"NOO IT CAN'T....he can't leave..... jjwan"

"Hey hobi he is not dead..we can find him.."

"You better save him.."

What's wrong with him..we went back to the office and try to track the phone number...but it was from a call booth and there aren't any cameras there..

"Tring..tring.." tae answered the phone

"Hello....what!!!?" all the attention was on him now..

"What..what happened?"

"They found a dead body under the birds bridge...and they can't identify the person.."

Before anything else happen hobi went there all alone..

--------------------------------

"We suspect this is kim seokjin...he don't have family...no any blood sample...''

"Noo...it can't bee... jjwan.."

"Hobi listen..."

"Shut up you fvcking as#hole..you did this...ofc you was not good with hyung..then you told me not to go inside the house if i searched for him he will be with us..u wanted this..."

"What..?"

I didn't...i didn't...i don't hate hyung...

"Yoonie..it's ok you didn't..."jk
"He will come..this is not him.."

"This is not a fairy tale tae I want some alone time i am going to my appartment don't come.."

__________________________

I went straight to my apartment...i didn't want him dead...everyone being close to me are leaving me am i that bad..

I had a perfect security at my apartment so i went straight to took a shower and went straight to the living room..when i turn my head to the coach wile there was a figure but all lights were off...

"Jin hyung..."

"Oh no what a shame you expected someone else babe.."

"Who are you..."

"Well..your helper..or tell me rm..you know me i have records..."

"K.kim namjoon..?"

"Great..you got it.."

"What are you doing in my house..how the hell you came inside...what you want.."

"Omg too much questions..i have big iq and i am a smart ass..and i told you i want to meet you...and well i met you today mornig with that parcel remember.."

I got my gun and pointed at him

"How you know about my parent's dead..i can kill you now so tell me..."

"Well i want to play with the smart brain of thr best investigator in south korea.."

Before i even talk more he kicked my hand and now my gun is nowhere to be seen...before i even think he punched me and he pinned me to the ground..and put a bracet to my hand...

He stood up

"What the fvck is this...i can't remove itt"

"Oh don't worry only my thumb can release it.."

He took a remote out of his side pocket and i shut my eyes scared of the electric shock..

But there wasn't a electric shock...it was weird feeling..suddenly i felt my limbs go numb...now i get it he can control my life..

"Take a rest now mr. Agust d...."

I went to the dreamland..

________________________________

Hi todays lazy chapter as a birthday precent to my dear friend HM..

Happy birthday HM💙

Maybe it is too short sorry for it..

What you do if you have to choose between love and best friend..

See you later...❤
.