2

Jk pov

"Come home right NOW.."

I'm in a meeting now..but he's important to me than anything..I have to go now..

"Mr.lee I have to go now handle this meeting.."

"But mr.jeon you have to..."

"Can't you understand....I SAID I HAVE TO GOO.."

I went without any other word...its 7.00PM..yoongi never comes home at this hour he usually stay all night in his officeroom..

Yoongi pov

I called him and sat on the floor with the phone on my right hand..what's going on after these years who's this...what does he know...I hate thiss..

I was thinking and thinking when my phone went off suddenly

*ding..*

Who's this why is he gonna help me

Who's this why is he gonna help me...if I say this to jk will it be dangerous to him...

Jk pov

"Yooniee...babyyy..where are you..."

I finally came home...I went straight to living room then there's m baby...

"Yoongiah...what's wrong baby...did you cry..."

What's wrong with him he never cry for anything after our parents death..I'm scared to death now...

"Kookiee...look.."

He gave me his mobile.....and what!!!!!!!
What's this.....oh nooo

"I..I told you right jk.....it-it wasn't an accident it was ...."

"Shhh...it's ok humm..don't worry....."

"How can I not worry ahh?..how can I fucking not worry...don't say the same thing to me again...I'm not a lil boy now...I ..I'm gonna get that person's help..."

I know I can't control him more..he's gonna do something for this....

"Ok..I'm with you and let's not do this alone...we have your group right..they'll help us.."

"Yea..you're right...they are like my family....Let's go..."

He stood up while stoping his tears..

"Wait now??..its 8.30PM..Let's go tomorrow.."

Yoongi pov

"Wait now??..it's 8.30PM ..Let's go tomorrow..."

"No jk please please..."

"Okie yoonie..I'll drive.."

We went straight to my office..and told taehyung to gather a meeting right after...

"Babyy..what's wrong...wait did you cry??..*gasp*....did he made you cry..."

Tae came and furiously grabbed jk's collar