New Discoveries And Arriving On Earth

Y/N  P. O. V

Its been almost two years since I woke up in the world of dragon all. I've trained like hell and my power level is   currently 1000, it might seem like a lot but it's still too low, I think raditz is actually stronger than I am, I still have 18 years left till the start of dragon ball z, I should be able to get my power level to at least 100,000 by then but its still not enough but I'll just worry about it later.

Anyway,I figured out how to fly and also recreated some ki attacks from the show and created some based on other anime, I've also managed to build a log cabin for myself and started a farm, this planet is surprisingly similar to earth, it has all the same fruits and vegetables as earth, it also has most of the same animals like cows and sheep but there are also a few of the animals that aren't on earth.

It's currently evening and it's going to be a full moon tonight, there have been a couple of full moons before but I thought I'd hold off on oozaru training for a while, that was until today.

I am currently on my way to a secluded part of the planet I discovered a couple months back, it's perfect for my oozaru training as it's a long way from my home, a couple hundred miles to be more specific.

I sit in the middle of a vast sea of sand waiting for the moon to come up, I waited for about an hour for it to come up. Immediately it did I just stared mesmerised by it then I felt something pulsating through me, then I let out primal roar, any animal that might have been in the area is no doubt long gone by now, I felt my power level skyrocket as I grew in size   fur covering my entire body then I let another primal roar, only this one was louder and held a lot more power.

I felt my consciousness slipping, I tried desperately to hold on but was failing, I was about to meet the sweet embrace of unconsciousness when something just clicked in my head and with another primal roar and a burst of ki I took control. I went into a lotus position  and started meditating so I wouldn't lose control.

Hours later the moon went down and the sun starred coming down signifying the end of the night, I started rapidly losing fur and height till I was back to normal. I was mentally exhausted so I let sleep overtake me.

Timeskip

I woke up and noticed it was around mid day so I got up, dusted my self off and started flying back home, some how my pants had survived 'anime logic I guess'.

I finally reached home and was about to start training  when I checked my scouter and "WHAT THE  HELL" my power level had risen to 10,000. I started thinking about how this could have happened and I came to one conclusion I somehow kept the power increase from the oozaru transformation so many questions filled my head, 'how did this happen', 'would it also apply to other transformations', so many uncertainties but one thing was for certain this solves all my power level problems, by the time Canon starts I would probably be strong enough to curb stomp frieza.

Then I thought of something that may pose a problem so I checked how often a full moon happened on this planet but unlike earth where it was basically once a month here it was only twice a year, sure I'd still be way stronger than frieza but still, that just means I'll just have to work a little bit harder than I originally expected.

Timeskip

It's been a 18 years since I first discovered about my special ability and let's just say friezes isn't doing Jack shit to me.

Besides getting stronger I also managed to recreate instant transmission and let me tell you it wasn't easy especially when all you have to practice with are animals.

Anyway, today is the day I leave this planet, I'm not gonna lie I've grown quite attached to the place, I left some of my ki here so I could come back any time I like but I have to replace it every once in a while and I probably won't be coming back for a few years.

So I look around for one last time after which I go into my space pod, type in the coordinates of earth, don't ask me how I know it, and fly off into space to officially begin my journey in the dragon ball z storyline.

Timeskip
Gohan P. O. V

"Mr Piccolo NOOO!" I scream as I see his chared body hit the floor. He looks up to see Nappa firing another ki wave and all I could do was hope for someone to come help him 'DAD' i screamed in his head. I waited for the attack to come but it never came, I looked up and saw a silhouette of a man in front of me " Dad?" I ask.

??? : Sorry kid I'm not your father.